Wife begging boyfriend to cum in her.

I was in bed next to my wife the other night as she was being fucked by her boyfriend. She was on all fours being fucked really hard and deep. She had already cum a couple of times when he said he wanted to cum and she started begging him to cum in her.
Is there anything more sexy than looking into your wife’s eyes as she begs for her boyfriend to cum in her?

I was in bed next to my wife the other night as she was being fucked by her boyfriend. She was on all fours being fucked really hard and deep. She had already cum a couple of times when he said he wanted to cum and she started begging him to cum in her.
Is there anything more sexy than looking into your wife’s eyes as she begs for her boyfriend to cum in her?
Hotter? Perhaps not, but when a guy is on top of Lisa with her legs over his shoulders (her fav position) and he is about to cum and she grabs his ass and pulls him in deep and starts dirty talking for the cum saying things like "That's it. Cum right there. I want to feel it shoot deep in me. Look me in the eyes when you cum so I can see how much you love cumming in me." it gets pretty freakin hot lol

It's incredibly hot to hear her say that!! It is possibly even hotter when she asks you for permission (first time) and you have only seconds to decide. If you say yes, you humiliate yourself and your relationship with her, but if you say no, you completely kill the mood. Perhaps you reconfirm with her, "is this really what you want?" What then if she nods in affirmation? What if she says it is up to you. Meanwhile you see that you'd need a crowbar to get him off her, out of her, and then you realise that you are too late. He will have her all the way ...

I've been in this position and there was nothing I could do. She wanted him inside her and he was going to have her all the way. I was completely taken aback and watched it happen. On the one hand, it is nothing, and on the other hand, nothing will be the same thereafter.

I'm a little jealous to read that your wife is able to reach while he fucks her, and several times more so! My gf didn't come during penetration, also not from him. She didn't mind, it was still really nice she said. But I would have loved to look into her eyes as she got her first ever orgasm when he was inside her. She did tell me that if she would ever come that way, it would definitely be with him.

Ha ha - great question. Other's may disagree, but in my experience, the only thing "more sexy" is when he actually cums in her and I can see her doing everything she can to extend his orgasm for him.

My ex-wife used to run the bathroom, holding her hand or a towel over her crotch then hose off every bit of cum. Then, later, I found out she had a boyfriend on the side... The pizza delivery guy... Who was letting cum in her and she left it in trying to get pregnant by him.