Wife’s reaction to much bigger cock penetrating her

My wife told me that she hooked up with a guy that had a really big dick when she was younger. She Said she really enjoyed the different type of sensation and pleasure gave her But probably would have enjoyed it more if they both weren’t so young and inexperienced. I ended up spending $550 on very large and realistic strap on dildo When we started doing mfm, cheating & hotwife role play. Every other sleeve and dildo she tried didn’t feel realistic enough and made it difficult for her to really get into it. There was an obvious difference in her reaction when we used the Real Cock Dildo for the first time. It’s similar in size to the guy she hooked up with and her guy friend she has plans to meet up with in a few weeks, 8.5” x 6”. It’s laughable how big it looks next to my dick. She was blindfolded and was pretending I was her friend. Her initial reaction to rubbing the big head on her pussy then putting in the first few inches was incredible. After a few minutes of warming up to it I put it all the way in. It took her breath away then said omfg that’s so deep. After a few more thrusts she said fuck yes! I asked her if it felt good and she said it feels fucking amazing. She kept moaning and saying how deep it was. Then, as I started going faster and harder she moaned out yes that’s the fucking spot. Then about five minutes later, she had one of the most intense orgasms I’ve ever seen a girl experience and several slightly less intense orgasms immediately after In the hour, we tried three different positions and she had so many orgasms. It was impossible to count. It was absolutely amazing to see and wondered if she enjoyed a dildo that much but would the real thing be like with her friend? Curious, if it does typically end up being even better

My wifes reaction is unforgetable. Once it is finally warmed up and is inserted fully for the first time she instantly sharts quivering and orgasming right away with her legs shaking uncontrollably and again every 60 seconds after that. Her face and moans is somethimg i have never witnessed moaning loader than ive ever heard.

I've been fucking her since we were teenagers and I never saw a reaction like the first time she took her first big one from my friend. Back arched, eyes rolled back and jaw hanging open. She was squeezing my hand SO hard as he stood between her legs and slowly inserted himself...like he wanted her to feel every inch. It was amazing. He got all the way in her and she looked at me almost nervously and said "oh my."

I've been fucking her since we were teenagers and I never saw a reaction like the first time she took her first big one from my friend. Back arched, eyes rolled back and jaw hanging open. She was squeezing my hand SO hard as he stood between her legs and slowly inserted himself...like he wanted her to feel every inch. It was amazing. He got all the way in her and she looked at me almost nervously and said "oh my."
Absolutely one of the hottest experiences you'll ever have

Absolutely one of the hottest experiences you'll ever have
V, wife here. One of the hottest experiences for ME too! Never forget that night hubby was trying to get involved maybe was in my mouth for a few mins here and there but I was too busy for anything else. So he leaves out the part of the story where he ended up in the recliner beating off while his best friend gave me the lay of my life just saying

V, wife here. One of the hottest experiences for ME too! Never forget that night hubby was trying to get involved maybe was in my mouth for a few mins here and there but I was too busy for anything else. So he leaves out the part of the story where he ended up in the recliner beating off while his best friend gave me the lay of my life just saying
Very hot,absolutely love it

Fucking love that

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
I'd have loved my ex to have taken a huge cock. She was vice tight and even my piggy wiggly little dick struggled to get in her vagina. I'd have loved to have seen her roughly fucked by a huge really thick cock. Shed have been screaming.

My wife's ex has a pretty deep voice, I can guess he has a big tool.
She's never said anything about the size of any of the guys she was ever with.
We get with a guy pretty regularly now, he's the only guy we get with regularly. One other guy once, different guy three times.
Our friend has a big dick. I'm 6+ he's 8+. It's easy to see she likes sex with him and obviously likes his size. It's a whole different view watching them together. She seems to REALLY like when he really goes at it. Her reaction is very exciting to see.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c