Why is it to hot?

Why is it so hot to watch your sissy cuck husband be taken by a alpha male? I'm so excited to watch my sissy cuck be filled with his first load and take a picture of the cum leaking out of his pussy.
Not sure my wife would but she told me I should find out how feels feels a cock cuming in my mouth and trying to swallow all of it like she has me.

Reactions: nicebiguy
View attachment 1845400
Mmm this is my sissy cuck husband with a vibrator strapped to his pussy and his pathetic little cock caged. He has not idea how turned on I get when I'm playing with his pussy. Mmm I can't wait to see it dripping with our bulls cum.
That’s a great shot. I love the cage and a vibrator shoved up his ass to stretch him out before he takes the large cock. I also like his outfit chuck sissy’s pink outfit. I’d like to see some cum dripping out of that ass. Also post picture when it happens.

Why is it so hot to watch your sissy cuck husband be taken by an alpha male? I'm so excited to watch my sissy cuck be filled with his first load and take a picture of the cum leaking out of his pussy.
I love your ass it’s so big theirs many things I’d love to do with it and positions I’d wanna try with it but I’ll keep it mild for now jsut wanting to say I love your sexy body

Reactions: nicebiguy