Whos bi on here

Been a bi cocksucker since I was 14. By the time I got my first pussy at 18 I was a veteran at sucking cock. To be totally honest, I found my first pussy to be marginally exciting compared to the first time I sucked cock. After I got pussy for the first time I celebrated by going to my cousin's house and giving him a blowjob while I told him about it. After he fed me his load he asked which I had enjoyed more that day, getting pussy or sucking his cock, and without even thinking I said sucking his cock was way better. Of course after 4+ years of sucking him off 3-5 times a week he knew what I loved the most 😁
i wish i had started earlier.

i wish i had started earlier.
Figuring out that I loved sucking cock as young as I did was a blessing. Since it was the early 80s I still had to contend with the anti-gay sentiments a lot, but it turned out that horny teens care more about a hungry mouth than the person it belongs to.

It also helped that I wasn't scrawny (I was a multi-sport athlete) or known for being meek, so the guys who wanted a blowjob got one and the guys who didn't left me alone.