Whos bi on here

I am married long time and i am oral bi - i love to suck cock and have sucked off about 30 different guys black and white. i dont like any other bi stuff like anal sex or hugging and kissing. here is a pic of my favorite black man to suck - i have sucked his cock and swallowed his come more than a dozen times.
I’d like to suck on that too

Been a bi cocksucker since I was 14. By the time I got my first pussy at 18 I was a veteran at sucking cock. To be totally honest, I found my first pussy to be marginally exciting compared to the first time I sucked cock. After I got pussy for the first time I celebrated by going to my cousin's house and giving him a blowjob while I told him about it. After he fed me his load he asked which I had enjoyed more that day, getting pussy or sucking his cock, and without even thinking I said sucking his cock was way better. Of course after 4+ years of sucking him off 3-5 times a week he knew what I loved the most 😁

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240912_101538_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20240912_101538_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20240912_101553_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20240912_101553_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 5
Been a bi cocksucker since I was 14. By the time I got my first pussy at 18 I was a veteran at sucking cock. To be totally honest, I found my first pussy to be marginally exciting compared to the first time I sucked cock. After I got pussy for the first time I celebrated by going to my cousin's house and giving him a blowjob while I told him about it. After he fed me his load he asked which I had enjoyed more that day, getting pussy or sucking his cock, and without even thinking I said sucking his cock was way better. Of course after 4+ years of sucking him off 3-5 times a week he knew what I loved the most 😁
Talking a cock in your mouth is so intense it’s hard to explain pardon the pun

Talking a cock in your mouth is so intense it’s hard to explain pardon the pun
Although I do not prefer sucking cock over pussy I get what you are saying. Personally I can't make a comparison between the two and I definitely would not want to have to choose one over the other. Sucking another man is intense a you put it and also a very unique experience. It is hard to explain and I am still trying to put it in to words how I feel about it.

I find it exciting to suck off another man, especially if they are married and they to find it exciting to be sucked off . Dropping to my knees and sucking off other man has been both a submissive and dominant act for me. It is submissive in that the other man is having me suck his cock and lick his balls while he stands over me. He looks down on me with his hands on his hips while I pump his cum in to my mouth and eagerly swallow it. It can be dominant because I am the one who is giving the pleasure. It is my hot mouth and tongue that is creating the pleasure. My technique of just the right suction, pressure, deep throating, and stoking with my hands that sends them over the edge. I can feel when their cock gets harder just before they blow. Then hear them tell me they’re about to cum, then the grunts, “uh”, “uh”, uh” that they make that match each spurt of sperm that lands on my tongue. Since that first time I have learned to continue to suck while holding their load in my mouth to ensure their orgasm is completed before pausing to finally swallow a mouthful of cum.

As I said I enjoy servicing men but I especially like sucking off the ones that are married. I like knowing I am taking care of them if their wives are not. There is one married man who is in a sexless marriage that I have been sucking off for over 5 years. I have become his personal cocksucker and he emails me whenever he wants relief, so far I have sucked him dry 26 times. I pride myself on my ability to get another man off with my mouth. I know I can suck a dick dry in under five minutes if I want to, it is sort of a power trip and I get off on it. As I mentioned sucking dick completely satisfies me sexually. It is the whole experience that fills me with a sense of empowerment.

Then there is the part when you approach another man as he unbuttons and zips down his pants, pushing them and his underwear down exposing his cock that is very exciting. This is my queue to drop to my kneel in front of him my face inches from his cock and take it in my hand. Feeling the weight of it, and then lifting his now semi hard cock guiding it to my eager hot mouth and getting the first musky smell. Holding on to the base I slowly begin bobbing my head on it as it grows to its full length and girth. Usually this is where I get my first taste of precum as his cock swells and I then use my hands and mouth in unison to establish a rhythm as I please him. I use my saliva to lubricate his shaft as I work my hand and lips up and down and swallowing more and more of his oozing more precum.

I can feel the excitement build while continuing to stroke and suck stopping only briefly to move down to lick and suck on his balls. Making my way back up the shaft of his cock, hearing him sigh as I engulf his cock once again with my mouth. I know what he is feeling because I have felt a warm mouth on my cock. I know the wonderful sensation he feels, the intensity of his orgasm building as he gets close. Then he warns me that he is close to orgasm and I prepare for him to shoot his load. Then I hear his release threw his orgasmic grunts the match his spasms and I simultaneously feel the hot spurts of his cum shoot in to my mouth. Nothing feels like what if feels when gooey spurts of sperm land on your tongue, roof of your mouth, or back of your throat. You can feel it but then it almost melts instantly like it was hot butter. I continue to suck their cock making sure their orgasm is complete and to not ruin the cum. I always finish by deep throating and then squeezing the tip of their cock to get that last bit of cum suck in their shaft. They all taste different, some strong, some light, all hot. Even after words I can smell their scent on my face and hands. An added bonus is I always feel a little catch in my throat like I need to clear it when I swallow a load.

Although I do not prefer sucking cock over pussy I get what you are saying. Personally I can't make a comparison between the two and I definitely would not want to have to choose one over the other. Sucking another man is intense a you put it and also a very unique experience. It is hard to explain and I am still trying to put it in to words how I feel about it.

I find it exciting to suck off another man, especially if they are married and they to find it exciting to be sucked off . Dropping to my knees and sucking off other man has been both a submissive and dominant act for me. It is submissive in that the other man is having me suck his cock and lick his balls while he stands over me. He looks down on me with his hands on his hips while I pump his cum in to my mouth and eagerly swallow it. It can be dominant because I am the one who is giving the pleasure. It is my hot mouth and tongue that is creating the pleasure. My technique of just the right suction, pressure, deep throating, and stoking with my hands that sends them over the edge. I can feel when their cock gets harder just before they blow. Then hear them tell me they’re about to cum, then the grunts, “uh”, “uh”, uh” that they make that match each spurt of sperm that lands on my tongue. Since that first time I have learned to continue to suck while holding their load in my mouth to ensure their orgasm is completed before pausing to finally swallow a mouthful of cum.

As I said I enjoy servicing men but I especially like sucking off the ones that are married. I like knowing I am taking care of them if their wives are not. There is one married man who is in a sexless marriage that I have been sucking off for over 5 years. I have become his personal cocksucker and he emails me whenever he wants relief, so far I have sucked him dry 26 times. I pride myself on my ability to get another man off with my mouth. I know I can suck a dick dry in under five minutes if I want to, it is sort of a power trip and I get off on it. As I mentioned sucking dick completely satisfies me sexually. It is the whole experience that fills me with a sense of empowerment.

Then there is the part when you approach another man as he unbuttons and zips down his pants, pushing them and his underwear down exposing his cock that is very exciting. This is my queue to drop to my kneel in front of him my face inches from his cock and take it in my hand. Feeling the weight of it, and then lifting his now semi hard cock guiding it to my eager hot mouth and getting the first musky smell. Holding on to the base I slowly begin bobbing my head on it as it grows to its full length and girth. Usually this is where I get my first taste of precum as his cock swells and I then use my hands and mouth in unison to establish a rhythm as I please him. I use my saliva to lubricate his shaft as I work my hand and lips up and down and swallowing more and more of his oozing more precum.

I can feel the excitement build while continuing to stroke and suck stopping only briefly to move down to lick and suck on his balls. Making my way back up the shaft of his cock, hearing him sigh as I engulf his cock once again with my mouth. I know what he is feeling because I have felt a warm mouth on my cock. I know the wonderful sensation he feels, the intensity of his orgasm building as he gets close. Then he warns me that he is close to orgasm and I prepare for him to shoot his load. Then I hear his release threw his orgasmic grunts the match his spasms and I simultaneously feel the hot spurts of his cum shoot in to my mouth. Nothing feels like what if feels when gooey spurts of sperm land on your tongue, roof of your mouth, or back of your throat. You can feel it but then it almost melts instantly like it was hot butter. I continue to suck their cock making sure their orgasm is complete and to not ruin the cum. I always finish by deep throating and then squeezing the tip of their cock to get that last bit of cum suck in their shaft. They all taste different, some strong, some light, all hot. Even after words I can smell their scent on my face and hands. An added bonus is I always feel a little catch in my throat like I need to clear it when I swallow a load.
Dam im hard just reading your post I wish you were sucking on my cock

Wow that cut cock is ridiculous