Who gets turned on watching your wife get dressed for a bull

One of the BEST parts of this for me!! Watchig MY wife prepare herself to be sexy and sexual with another man is INTENSE!! I wnjoy going shopping with her too when she buys new outfits to wear for them, especially on her business trips. CW

Who else gets turned on watching their wife get dressed up for a date with her bull or even to welcome him? My wife is a quiet conservatively dressed Filipina in most social situations, But when she has a date with a bull she takes great care to dress for him as he likes to find her. This almost always involves stockings and suspenders, sexy panties - whereas normally around the house she'll wear plain cotton briefs. But her dress too is usually mid-thigh, nothing like she wears normally. And then her hair - she'll take great care to do it this way or that way, depending on the bull's preferences. Same with perfume - she has a different one for each guy.

She does this also if he is visiting our home for a night. She always get excited doing this - I can tell because her pussy gets wet.

She has one guy however, who expects her to wear no panties - just stockings and suspenders. This gives me a real thrill to watch her slip a dress on over that exposed pussy and then to drive her to a hotel where we'll be meeting him -knowing there is a wet, receptive pussy on the car seat next to me.

Love to hear your stories
We met in a motorway hotel and he was waiting in another room just a few doors up from ours. This is her getting ready

Attachments

• File 01060.jpg
    File 01060.jpg
    477.6 KB · Views: 19
  • File 01063.jpg
    File 01063.jpg
    390.4 KB · Views: 20
  • File 01061.jpg
    File 01061.jpg
    517.1 KB · Views: 19