When Things Went Further Than Planned

I have posted about situations involving my wife that fall into this category.

Here first experience being shared/doing a group of guys (before we met). Well he second and third also were not planned.

A few of the first experiences we had with others were not planned

Her doing a strip then being gang banged by some coworkers at an after work party for a coworker who was getting married soon.

Her first time with a black man , she was in college, turned into an all night fuck fest when he let his apartment mates and another friend join in. Not that she minded.

• Love
Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Lisa was still 19 and had only fucked my best friend to this point. He had been fucking her 4 or 5 times a week so she was pretty used to getting it regularly, but he had gone out of town for his job and had been gone a week and she was horny as fuck.

We had ordered a pizza and I dared her to answer the door naked if the delivery person was a guy and she agreed it would be fun.

When the time for the pizza to arrive came she was watching it the window, naked except panties with a $20 bill in her hand.

When he pulled in we saw it was a guy in his 20s. When she opened the door his eyes got as big as silver dollars lol. She told him to come inside and took the pizza from him and handed it to me. He looked at me kind of nervously and I smiled and be relaxed.

While we had never discussed anything happening, we hadn't discussed her just flashing him either. I sort of assumed she would just give him a show, so I was a little surprised when she fondled his cock through his pants, then dropped to her knees, pulled it out and started sucking him. Within a few minutes his pants were around his ankles and he was holding her head hiding her up and down his cock. I was thinking he was going to cum in her mouth when he reached under her arms, lifted her up, turned her around and bent her over the couch arm and buried his cock in her from behind. He fucked her for about 5 minutes then without any warning he came in her.

That was her first time fucking a stranger.
A similar situation happened to me as a pizza delivery driver, except I was 17 and if she was 19, it was 19 stone. I bolted.

• Love
Reactions: Cuckindeep
Lisa was still 19 and had only fucked my best friend to this point. He had been fucking her 4 or 5 times a week so she was pretty used to getting it regularly, but he had gone out of town for his job and had been gone a week and she was horny as fuck.

We had ordered a pizza and I dared her to answer the door naked if the delivery person was a guy and she agreed it would be fun.

When the time for the pizza to arrive came she was watching it the window, naked except panties with a $20 bill in her hand.

When he pulled in we saw it was a guy in his 20s. When she opened the door his eyes got as big as silver dollars lol. She told him to come inside and took the pizza from him and handed it to me. He looked at me kind of nervously and I smiled and be relaxed.

While we had never discussed anything happening, we hadn't discussed her just flashing him either. I sort of assumed she would just give him a show, so I was a little surprised when she fondled his cock through his pants, then dropped to her knees, pulled it out and started sucking him. Within a few minutes his pants were around his ankles and he was holding her head hiding her up and down his cock. I was thinking he was going to cum in her mouth when he reached under her arms, lifted her up, turned her around and bent her over the couch arm and buried his cock in her from behind. He fucked her for about 5 minutes then without any warning he came in her.

That was her first time fucking a stranger.
Hope he didn't charge you for the pizza, I wouldn't have. LOL

Reactions: stubbyhubby