Whats more important to wives that usually bareback, orgasming or being filled up

Romey

Male
Several steady women I've been with preferred for me to cum inside them. One even got mad for pulling out after she told me she was taking antibiotics which lessened her bc's effectiveness. She was only satisfied when filled regardless if she got off. It was like a mood stabilizer for her and would get irritable when she wasn't full.
Do any other ladies share this view? Has this ever raised problems with your husband or bf?

My Wife got all 3 each session with our Bull. He always fucked her bareback. she always came on his dick, she can’t on mine. He always filled her up after she would say “cum in me”. before we started the lifestyle & set up some ground rules. She told me after he tested clean, she wanted him to finish inside her Every time we met him. So if she had to choose one, I would say she wanted him to cum inside her.
Good,

For my wife it's both of them cumming together and feeling the cum going inside her no matter if it's me or whoever she's with, this also goes whether she's on birth control or not if she's fucking someone there's no way she's gonna let the guy pull out.
Both are important. When a woman reaches orgasm oxytocin is released that gives her an intense feeling of well-being. This is so pleasurable and should not be ignored. Researchers have found that exposure to semen is also good for women's health because of the mood-altering chemicals of this body fluid. Earlier research had shown that these chemicals not just elevate mood, increase affection and induce sleep, but also contain vitamins and anti-depressants.
Studies say that whether one ingests semen or it enters your bloodstream vaginally, it helps you because it contains the chemical melatonin. It also contains hormones, endorphins, neurotransmitters and immunosuppressants, potassium, ascorbic acid, calcium, magnesium, vitamin B12, plus other chemicals. This is why cuckold husbands that swallow a lot of semen are usually content and relaxed and generally happy with their role.

Here's one of my favourite videos I took of my wife in full mating mode. You can hear her moaning and cumming as her bull pumps deep up into her vagina, and then as he cums at the end she thrusts up to meet him and get maximum penetration - the uncontrollable actions of a female in mating mode.
Your wife seems like a greatly rewatding fuck, i wish u2 lived nextdoor 2me,

Several steady women I've been with preferred for me to cum inside them. One even got mad for pulling out after she told me she was taking antibiotics which lessened her bc's effectiveness. She was only satisfied when filled regardless if she got off. It was like a mood stabilizer for her and would get irritable when she wasn't full.
Do any other ladies share this view? Has this ever raised problems with your husband or bf?
I honestly just love fucking, I do not care where they cum. I've learned that men usually love cumming on my face or in my mouth the most. Just saying.

I orgasm easily and I adore being creampied. Love when I sense he’s about to cum inside me makes me orgasm