What makes your wife cum the hardest?

For me it has always been making love to someone while my husband is in the room. Sometimes joining in, sometimes just watching, but whatever, I cum so much harder when he’s there.
It’s always been the same, for me it’s the ultimate sexual experience, and it’s when I know there will never be anyone more important than him.

B xxx
For me it has always been making love to someone while my husband is in the room. Sometimes joining in, sometimes just watching, but whatever, I cum so much harder when he’s there.
It’s always been the same, for me it’s the ultimate sexual experience, and it’s when I know there will never be anyone more important than him.

B xxx
I have fucked a number of wives alone with them and with hubby present. In my opinion they all had harder orgasms with hubby present and were vocal about how my cock felt and how they felt my cock ejaculating. They were also quick to show hubby their dripping pussy and asking to be cleaned.

I have fucked a number of wives alone with them and with hubby present. In my opinion they all had harder orgasms with hubby present and were vocal about how my cock felt and how they felt my cock ejaculating. They were also quick to show hubby their dripping pussy and asking to be cleaned.
wish we were one of your couples

Reactions: JustLucky69
If more than one guy present- DVP - she has powerful squirting orgasms. My favourite way to see cum.

If I’m in chastity for a period of time she’s does have a minimalist cage in her collection that a has a steel catheter and ring that limits how hard I can get. If she gets horny enough and needs cock urgently she has a number of times fucked met with this cage on and had powerful squirting orgasms from the cage hitting her spot.

Oh…and large thick cocks, and it has to be quite thick, she will squirt from that too.

Attachments

If more than one guy present- DVP - she has powerful squirting orgasms. My favourite way to see cum.

If I’m in chastity for a period of time she’s does have a minimalist cage in her collection that a has a steel catheter and ring that limits how hard I can get. If she gets horny enough and needs cock urgently she has a number of times fucked met with this cage on and had powerful squirting orgasms from the cage hitting her spot.

Oh…and large thick cocks, and it has to be quite thick, she will squirt from that too.
What a meaty sexy pussy!

Reactions: JustLucky69

B xxx
when she' being DP (bf + butt plug or mfm) while me and her looking at or kissing each other.

For years if we were in a 69 position if she felt my pre-cum it would set her off and she would start cumming. I would continue from that position and get her off then spin her around, stick my dick in her and finish myself which would get her off again, sometimes several times.

Since we joined the lifestyle, from a spitroast position I will pre-cum and she will start to climax, her guy will continue taking her to orgasm vaginally and if the stars align and I can hold off (not always possible) I try to cum in her mouth right as she is settling back from her orgasm and she often goes to round 3 from there. There was an early Saturday morning a few months back where we timed and repeated this scene where I precum, she gets off, he fucks her to next orgasm, I cum in her mouth and she goes again, he fucks her through on to the next one and I cum in her again and he takes her on to the fifth separate orgasm. We all went to breakfast after a quick cleanup and brushing our teeth.

My wife's strongest orgasms were from DP, anal and group sex with three or four men fucking her (one on each breast, one in her, and ideally one more cock waiting in the wings or in her mouth. In this last scenario, she tends to lose track of me as she's swept away in pleasure. For one on one, she'd take anal every time.

So this cage somehow lets you get hard or semi hard but somehow prevents you from cumming due to it being inserted down the shaft? How far in does it go? Can you ********?