What makes your wife cum the hardest?

The hardest I ever saw the Ex come is when she was into it and was airtight, with a few extras to take the cummers place, she would cum so hard I thought she would pass out and when done would take hours to come down from her sexual high. The present wife almost duplicates the intensity when she is with 2 BF's and I fucklick her while 1 she's sitting on and other is in her mouth, Pops and squirts with an intensity unmatched

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
Lisa loves to be controlled and dominated. When a guy pulls her legs up and puts the soles off her feet together with them in the middle of his chest and pins her down, then grabs her big tits and squeeze them and uses them for leverage to powerfuck her she goes wild. If he cums in her while he is fucking her she will have 2 or 3 orgasms in a row.

Lisa loves to be controlled and dominated. When a guy pulls her legs up and puts the soles off her feet together with them in the middle of his chest and pins her down, then grabs her big tits and squeeze them and uses them for leverage to powerfuck her she goes wild. If he cums in her while he is fucking her she will have 2 or 3 orgasms in a row.
That’s very good position