What is your darkest fantasy about your partner?

this is exactly what my wife deserves for teasing the migrants down at the local car wash

about 5 years ago she confessed to taunting the migrants down at the local car wash and when they saw her dressed in cutoff shorts and a vest they would start blathering among themselves and nudge and stare at her

so she would bend over or kneel on the seat as if she was reaching for some unseen item and loved to arch her back and push it out so her bum and pussy are presented to them to their best advantage almost begging for a slapped arse and attention from their fingers and cocks

and if i rebuked her for being so irresponsible she would indignantly proclaim
"well they shouldnt be looking "

"they are paid to wash cars not gawp at women customers"

but if she was to receive the cum upance she deserved from them for teasing those cunt hungry guys

shed soon change her tune and would try to cover it all with her plausible deniability

ie " i couldn't help it they made me do it"

"they for sed me to let them and made me do as i was told "

"id get in trouble if i didn't do as they said"

and then the thought of her at the disadvantage of a couple of brown guys who after being caught out flaunting herself and her rude behavior towards would put her in her place and take her down a peg or two and teach her how to behave around brown guys
knowing these guys culturally have a different attitude towards women and how they should behave and how to treat them if they don't behave would wet her pussy and prompt her teasing

and for her to imagine being outnumbered by them and in their control and her having to surrender her white married bum and pussy to some guys who have her at a disadvantage and are intent on bringing her down a peg or two
the humiliation she would feel submitting and surrendering her pampered spoiled white bottom and pussy in these circumstances and this situation to those two she considered "socially incompatible " brown men would be overwhelming and very arousing for her

and with the potential for them to record her humiliation and send it around their circle and for her to be marked for future treatment by them having and viewing the recording of her humiliation would keep her in a state of uncertainty and arousal when seeing a brown guy
she would be thinking

did he or didn't he see her recordings did he know what she surrendered her self to and her sexual submission of her white married arse and pussy in their brown hands and to their brown cocks

is he one of those who saw her recordings and did he watch them subject her to a humiliating bare bottom spanking and then take advantage of her submission and enjoy her white wet married pussy

would this guy then act on it and teach her a lesson and bare her white married bottom across his knee and turn it rosy red
and then take advantage of her wet pussy lol

she often came home with wet panties from teasing them but sadly no slapped arse with their red handprints across it to remind her whos the boss and how to behave
yeah for my wife the excitement and arousal of theses situations comes from her enjoyment and craving to surrender herself to a dominant person but with her upbringing and prejudices telling her that these type of men and these sorts of behaviors are wrong

so she falls back on the plausible deniability of "i have no choice " and "i have to let them" and "i have to do as im told" or else

which in turn plays into her love of the non consensual aspect of taboo behaviors

and the scenario of different cultures ,customs and behaviors make it feel all the more non consensual and arousing to her to imagine being made to surrender her bare bottom and pussy to them

sort of like a cake lover who enjoys cake

but want to feel like they are fo rced into eating it so they are not too blame lol

my wife bending over in her panties which show a bit more bum cheek than her cutoffs she was wearing when teasing but show the opportunity for accidental exposure of her pussy lol View attachment 2350819View attachment 2350820View attachment 2350821
helpless or "had no choice" scenarios just never grow old; the gift that keeps on giving

(Reposting & updating w\ pic & more details. This fantasy is for guys who like the idea of fucking moms up the ass, nasty & hardcore)

First to set the visual: my 38 year-old wife is slim (but with some mombod chub on her tummy and asscheeks), blonde, relatively tall, with perky tits, very large areolas. Relaxed\used pussy with prominent clit, and - most importantly for my fetish & for this fantasy - an incredibly tight, pink, feminine-looking asshole with pinkish-red surrounding skin. This fantasy would take place when she was around 6 months pregnant though.

My darkest fantasy for her: I give her a much higher dose of Melatonin than needed at bedtime. Once she's absolutely out cold, go down to a sketchy part of town where older delinquent teen boys are always hanging around late, and ask them if they're interested in plowing a preggo 30-something year old mom's tight virgin butthole for free use (tell them to get as wild & degenerate as they want; crazy positions, double anal penetration, etc).

Come back home with about of them 8 of them, and carry her outside into the backyard. It's summer, and she didn't shower that night, so she's a bit sweaty, and her panties have the scent of her pussy & ass. Strip her fully nude, lay her down on the picnic table on her back. Pass around her panties to the guys, who smell them to help get amped up & rock hard.

Then just let them assfuck her tight anus balls-deep. Switch up positions frequently too; place her ass-up on the grass. Watch as the 1st guy pulls her buttcheeks apart & spits on her asshole before lubing up & clumsily shoving his young cock up her ass. As my wife's butt swallows his full shaft to the balls, he groans and blasts thick ropes of semen in her rectum. He yanks his cock out, and her expanded butthole loudly farts, spewing semen onto his balls. He slaps her jiggling ass cheek, hard. He takes a selfie with his face next to her cum-leaking asshole.

Each guy would probably last only 3 or 4 thrusts because of her insanely tight anal canal clenching around their cocks. Then, one by one, they'd blow their loads 5, 6 or sometimes 8 inches deep up her butt, and her asshole would make a sloppy wet cumfart as each cock was yanked out of her loosened sexy shithole.

She'd be a free-use, all-anal unconscious buttfuck cumdump, and they'd record her rectal gangfuck on their phones. Posting pics of her gaped butthole oozing semen. Even taking vids of going ass-to-mouth oh her, Sucking & groping her tits, and cumming on her pregnant belly.

If they all took turns, they'd keep blowing cum up her deep anus for 2 hours, expanding the girly butthole of a woman twice their age.
629_450.jpg

(Reposting & updating w\ pic & more details. This fantasy is for guys who like the idea of fucking moms up the ass, nasty & hardcore)

First to set the visual: my 38 year-old wife is slim (but with some mombod chub on her tummy and asscheeks), blonde, relatively tall, with perky tits, very large areolas. Relaxed\used pussy with prominent clit, and - most importantly for my fetish & for this fantasy - an incredibly tight, pink, feminine-looking asshole with pinkish-red surrounding skin. This fantasy would take place when she was around 6 months pregnant though.

My darkest fantasy for her: I give her a much higher dose of Melatonin than needed at bedtime. Once she's absolutely out cold, go down to a sketchy part of town where older delinquent teen boys are always hanging around late, and ask them if they're interested in plowing a preggo 30-something year old mom's tight virgin butthole for free use (tell them to get as wild & degenerate as they want; crazy positions, double anal penetration, etc).

Come back home with about of them 8 of them, and carry her outside into the backyard. It's summer, and she didn't shower that night, so she's a bit sweaty, and her panties have the scent of her pussy & ass. Strip her fully nude, lay her down on the picnic table on her back. Pass around her panties to the guys, who smell them to help get amped up & rock hard.

Then just let them assfuck her tight anus balls-deep. Switch up positions frequently too; place her ass-up on the grass. Watch as the 1st guy pulls her buttcheeks apart & spits on her asshole before lubing up & clumsily shoving his young cock up her ass. As my wife's butt swallows his full shaft to the balls, he groans and blasts thick ropes of semen in her rectum. He yanks his cock out, and her expanded butthole loudly farts, spewing semen onto his balls. He slaps her jiggling ass cheek, hard. He takes a selfie with his face next to her cum-leaking asshole.

Each guy would probably last only 3 or 4 thrusts because of her insanely tight anal canal clenching around their cocks. Then, one by one, they'd blow their loads 5, 6 or sometimes 8 inches deep up her butt, and her asshole would make a sloppy wet cumfart as each cock was yanked out of her loosened sexy shithole.

She'd be a free-use, all-anal unconscious buttfuck cumdump, and they'd record her rectal gangfuck on their phones. Posting pics of her gaped butthole oozing semen. Even taking vids of going ass-to-mouth oh her, Sucking & groping her tits, and cumming on her pregnant belly.

If they all took turns, they'd keep blowing cum up her deep anus for 2 hours, expanding the girly butthole of a woman twice their age.
629_450.jpg
love the detail in this account

Reactions: Vincenzo