What is your darkest fantasy about your partner?

Oh mine goes like this. there's a knock at the front door. I go to answer it when I open the door two large black men push their way in. One grabs me and the other my wife. I'm forced to a chair and am tied up. next they go oner to my wife and start to tell her what they are going to do to her. they tie her hands behind her back and start to rip off her clothes. they look over to me and tell me than she will soon know what it is really like to be good and hard fucked. told me that I was going to get to see her suck and fuck black cocks every white ladies secret dream. they made her get on her knees their cocks just inches from her mouth. she wouldn't open her mouth so they held he nose so she would have to. they also warned her if she tried to bite their cocks I would pay the price. she opened her mouth and he slide his big cock in to it the other guy was behind her playing with her big tits she also tried to make him stop. I watched spell bound watching his black cock get bigger and go farther in to her mouth also noticed that she was reacting to it trying to take more of it. he asked if she like that black cock fucking her mouth she shook her head yes. they untied her and take her to the sofa. her starts fucking her mouth again and the other is licking her pussy. she is twiching around on the sofa and starts to tell them how great it feels sucking a cock while getting her pussy like. she then tells him to cum in her mouth and when he does she want to have them trade places so she can suck his cock. she tells them she has never been used like this before and wants more one guys sits on the sofa and has her sit in his lap facing him him see him slide his big cock in to her pussy she lets out a big moan the out guy get behind her and slides his cock into her ass another big moan from her. seeing her with two big black cocks fucking her like a cheap whore my cock is as hard as a rock. they both cum in her lots of cum see it coming out her pussy and ass hole. she got back on her knees and cleaned both of the cocks free from any cum that was on them

Oh mine goes like this. there's a knock at the front door. I go to answer it when I open the door two large black men push their way in. One grabs me and the other my wife. I'm forced to a chair and am tied up. next they go oner to my wife and start to tell her what they are going to do to her. they tie her hands behind her back and start to rip off her clothes. they look over to me and tell me than she will soon know what it is really like to be good and hard fucked. told me that I was going to get to see her suck and fuck black cocks every white ladies secret dream. they made her get on her knees their cocks just inches from her mouth. she wouldn't open her mouth so they held he nose so she would have to. they also warned her if she tried to bite their cocks I would pay the price. she opened her mouth and he slide his big cock in to it the other guy was behind her playing with her big tits she also tried to make him stop. I watched spell bound watching his black cock get bigger and go farther in to her mouth also noticed that she was reacting to it trying to take more of it. he asked if she like that black cock fucking her mouth she shook her head yes. they untied her and take her to the sofa. her starts fucking her mouth again and the other is licking her pussy. she is twiching around on the sofa and starts to tell them how great it feels sucking a cock while getting her pussy like. she then tells him to cum in her mouth and when he does she want to have them trade places so she can suck his cock. she tells them she has never been used like this before and wants more one guys sits on the sofa and has her sit in his lap facing him him see him slide his big cock in to her pussy she lets out a big moan the out guy get behind her and slides his cock into her ass another big moan from her. seeing her with two big black cocks fucking her like a cheap whore my cock is as hard as a rock. they both cum in her lots of cum see it coming out her pussy and ass hole. she got back on her knees and cleaned both of the cocks free from any cum that was on them
Like this!
Want to See my wife’s Face fucked hard..,,??

Going out to dinner and drinks with her at our hotel. Coming back to the lobby bar and her saying “just one more drink”. I tell her she is too drunk and doesn’t need one. She goes in anyway, orders a drink, and sees two young good-looking black men at the bar. She smiles at them, get her drink, downs it, and begins to talk to them. The four of us begin to talk. She flirts tons with them. She is clearly slurring her speech and teetering from the last drink she asks them to come to the room with me, but they say she is clearly not thinking straight, and I tell her the same. She grabs their hands and tells them “let’s go”. We get into our suite, and she sits down and tells them to sit next to her. They do as she says. She, with no hesitation, begins to rub each of them their cocks through their pants. I ask her if she knows what she is doing, she looks at me with her drunk eyes, and tells the men to unbutton their zippers. They do and pull their pants down, exposing their big black cocks. She grabs hold of them and begins to stroke them with her soft hands. They immediately harden, their huge cocks becoming erect. I am sitting across from them and feel my cock growing. I pull my pants down and begin stroking. One of the guys begins kissing my wife’s neck, and she puts her head back. The other guy begins rubbing my wife’s big tits. She pulls her dress too down, unsnaps her bra, puts it on the table, exposing her big tits to the guys. One guys says “goddamn” as he sees her tits and her big fat nipples. He begins sucking and licking the nipples as the other man and my wife begin French kissing. She continues to run the men’s cocks, now they are fully erect. She looks at me and tells me “look ay my effect on other men”. I tell her that I love her so much, and she says “I know”. My wife begins to suck one of the men with her mouth while the other strokes himself and lifts my wife’s dress, touching and grabbing my wife’s smooth but thick ass. She licks and sucks his balls good as he watches her and moans softly. He takes off his shirt, exposing his young muscular body. The other guy does the same. She comes up for a breath and tells the other man to take down her panties. He obliges. He throws the panties to me, and I touch them, and they are very wet, even in her drunkenness. I smell and taste them as I stroke. My wife stops and moves to the other man and begins sucking him. She suits him for about a minute, and he says “I’m about to blow if you don’t stop”. She stops. They both begin kissing my wife’s cheeks, neck, ears and mouth. My wife pulls down her dress to the floor, she if completely naked. And so are the men. It is warm in the room, adding to the heat between the three of them. My wife spreads her legs, exposing her wet cunt. She grabs one of their hands and pits it on her spread pussy lips. She begins kissing him passionately, and he begins to finger her. She begins to whimper and moan. The other man is kissing her down her chest, licking her big nipples and areolas. They are fully erect. The other guy gets on his knees and begins eating my wife’s pussy on the couch. She has her hand on the back of his head as he licks her. I tell him to put his thumb inside of her as he licks, as she enjoys that. He puts it all the way in and she gasps as he continues to eat her. She is stroking the other guy as they drunk kiss. My wife puts her head back as he kisses her neck. I can tell my wife is going to cum soon. The man on her pussy begins pushing his thumb in and out and he eats her clit. She spreads her legs wide for him, exposing her sexy thick thighs. Her mom belly looks so sexy and the other guy is rubbing it as he gets her to climax. She cums in his face and moans and whimpers. She pulls him up from her pussy, grabs his muscular arms, her legs still spread, her pussy soaked. She grabs his huge cock, hard as a rock, and begins to guide her near her pussy. She rubs the head of it all around, and he says “ma’am, I don’t have a condom”. She guides him in and says she doesn’t care. It tell her “honey, you might regret this in the morning”. She grabs his cock and slides it inside of her, and he lets out a low moan. He says “god you feel so good”. She tells him to “pump” her. They are in missionary position, and he begins to slowly go in and out of her. His muscular ass looks so amazing with every pump of my wife. The color contrast between his chocolate body and my wife’s milky body makes me so hard. He tells her that he is sorry but that he might not last long and she says “don’t worry, it’s ok, I just want to feel you”. He pumps away on my wife, and she tells the other guy to come over. She puts her head in the couch arm rest and begins licking the other man’s big cock and balls from below. He feeds his cock to my wife as the other guy nuzzles my wife’s neck and shoulders and co to yes to pump her. He begins to moan and says that he is so close. She grabs his ass hard and tells her “I’m gonna cum all over your belly”. She grabs his ass hard and says “stay inside”. He says “are you sure?” My wife spreads her legs wider, begins kissing him, and says “do it, I want you so bad”. He takes a few big deep pumps, moans loudly, and unloads in my wife, pulse after pulse. My wife moans in pleasure and holds every last drop inside. They kiss for a long time, their sweaty bodies looking so sexy. He pulls out, and his cum runs out onto the hotel couch. She gets up, and a steam of cum slides down her inner thighs. She walks over to me and kisses me, then walks over to the bed, lays down flat on her belly and tells the other black guy “your turn”. He is rock hard. He comes over to my wife as the other guy stays on the couch, exhausted. My wife lifts up one leg, exposing her soaked pussy. Her thick ass and thighs are all sweaty. The other guy looks at her and continues to stroke himself. I tell him to go over and feel her. He rubs her thick ass and thighs. He puts his fingers inside her wet pussy and takes some of the juice and continues to stroke. My wife pulls a pillow under head, he gets on top of my wife, rubbing his huge cock between my wife’s ass cheeks. My wife tells me to come in the bed, so she can rest her head on my lap. I sit up on the bed, my wife’s face on my lap. He co rubies to rub between her ass cheeks and says “i think I’m ready for you ma’am”. She reaches under her and she guides his cock into her gooey pussy. He lets out a big moan and says he has never felt such wetness. He moved in and out of her for a long time. He clearly has much more stamina that the first guy. He pumps her pussy from behind for a long time. I stroke as my wife kisses me passionately. He is sweaty. He tells my wife “ma’am I’m not sure I can cum, it’s so wet and there is not a lot of friction”. He pulls out, he is still rock hard. She says “use my asshole, you might have better luck there”. I tell my wife, “are you sure, you haven’t done that since college”. She begins to kiss me and tells me she loves me. She guides his big cock slowly inside her asshole, using the other man’s cum and juices as lube. He moves slowly inside, and she moans with every inch sliding in her. He gets all the way in and she says “that’s it, oh my god, it feels good”. She asks if the friction is better, and he says “I have never done a woman’s asshole before, but it feels fantastic”. He begins to slide in and out, pumping my wife’s thick ass. The view is amazing for me. My wife French kisses me and tells me how much she loves me. I tell her I love her so much. We kiss like we used to bsck in high school. I taste the alcohol oh her breath and know she is clearly drunk. But i don’t care. The big black guy is pumping my wife so deeply right now, moaning. He keeps saying “I’m going to cum” over and over again. He begins to pump her asshole faster. He puts his head back, and begins to unload in her. She pushes back onto him, to get every last drop. She kisses me. I tell her I’m resdy to blow too. She says “wait”. The other guy pulls out, my wife turns around and exposes her wet creamy holes. She says to me “your turn, take your pick”. I immediately Mount her from behind. Her pussy first. Not a lot of friction there. I enter her asshole, it’s been an eternity since I felt it. She says “do it the way we used to in college when I wasn’t on birth control”. I slide inside her ass, feeling her insides and his creamy cum. I can smell both the guys cum. The combination of her and their smells gets me incredibly erect. I post be my wife. She moans. The other guys on the couch watch. I pump ky wife’s ass good and hard, thinking of the men that just used my wife’s insides. She tells me that she loves me, and I blow big time inside her intestines, pulse after pulse of held up cum. My wife tells the men to stay over. The three of them stay in one bed. I sleep in the other.
I wake up in the morning to the sound of one of them fucking my wife at five in the morning. I can see him on top of her, her legs spread in missionary for him. It doesn’t take long, and I hear him and her orgasm together. Again, there is silence for another few hours. I wake up and take a shower. I come back to the room, and the other man has my wife pinned down on the bed from behind, pumping my wife’s ass again. My wife is saying “fuck me, fuck me, fuck me” over and over again. I sit on the bed next to her and rub her hair as he pumps her. He is pumping her ass hard and fast. He wants her so bad. I can smell sex everywhere. He tightens up and lets out a grunt and begins to unload in her. She moans. “Give me your warm load”. He goes deep, spreading his seed deep inside her uterus. My wife moans loudly as he does.
He pulls out. I look at her cunt. She has been used sooooooo good. The two men dress up, say goodbye and leave.
I take my wife in missionary position, kissing her, feeling the warm cum from the men inside of her. She asks if I like what I feel inside of her, and i tell her I do. We kiss and make amazing love together. We tell each other how much we love one another. I can feel she is going to cum soon. I pump her, I reach down and rub her warm clit with the juices down there with my finger as I go in and out of her. I’ve never felt such warmth and creaminess. The scent of the men’s cum drives me wild, knowing they just fertilized her. I rub her clit. She begins to tighten up down there. She says “I’m going to have a big O”. I pump her fast, fingers rubbing her between. We kiss. I grab her thigh and fuck her good. She lets out a deep kin and I feel her contractions around my cock. This is a good one for her. I go in deep as I can and blow all over her walls. We cum together so good. We fall in each others arms and go to sleep.

another one. her getting used by some dude at the club

So she goes to the club with her friends where some big ass dude hits on her. After a few drinks she ends up going to the car park with him. There they kiss torridly and then some intense grabbing and groping. When they get in the car the guy sucks on her nips and finger bangs her. He then pulls his big ass cock out. She can’t fit it in her mouth at first but she eventually gets her face absolutely fucked. This leads to the guy blasting a huge load on her face.

Some dude enters the driver’s seat of the car, it’s the personal driver of the guy who picked her up. She’s reluctant at first, but she’s horny and continues. They then drive off. She’s made to look to the back of the car as she is bent over. She gets the hardest backshots she’s ever received. She’s getting absolutely pounded. She gets really roughed up doggy. She doesn’t notice they stop every now and then for the driver to take pics of them. He then lays her flat on her belly and fucks her prone bone. She gets absolutely slammed, even screaming from time to time. The dude eventually cums another big ass load on her ass cheeks.

She’s almost ********** at this point and very tired. But the dude ain’t done with her. He makes her sit on his dick facing him while hugging her. Here he fucks away. She isn’t even moving but she’s absolutely getting fucked. The dude flips her over and it’s like a reverse cowgirl. She has her hands on the 2 front seats and again she gets absolutely fucked. Now she sees the driver taking her pics but she’s too tired to react or stop it, he even starts touching her nips. Eventually the dude busts a big ass load inside her.

When they finish she wanted to lie down and rest a bit cuz she is exhausted. But the dude says no. They drive back to the car park and he kicks her out, he had the decency to wipe off the cum from her face and cheeks but the cum inside her is dripping down to her thighs. They enter the club he doesn’t even mind her. She’s walking funny and has her hand on her belly, with her hair and make up messed up.

• Love
Reactions: Godjohne
Watching about 6 guys using my wife. Would be so hot to see them ripping her clothes from her body and her being groped all over. Have a guy fuck her mouth and another guy fingering her while the others are helping themselves to anywhere they want. Seeing them all take turns in what they want and her just taking it like a good slut.

Attachments

• 20240612_181419.jpg
    20240612_181419.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 16