What is the secret to multiple ejaculations with little to no refractory periods in between sessions.

unvme

Couple
I have seen and have heard men that can ejaculate and within minutes be hard again and ready to go for another round. My hubby after one session cannot go again for at least a couple of hours. What is everyone’s secret to multiple sessions with little to know refractory time.. Post your videos or pics of multiple sessions .

This thing i saw ot only with the arabs , it's true they cum too quickly like no more the 2 or 3 minutes but they can go again real fast
100% agree here. 18-20 year olds can stay hard all night, but often lack the skills to bring a woman to a deep orgasm.
Try some young black bulls of that age, they never failed to give my wife a real orgasm

This thing i saw ot only with the arabs , it's true they cum too quickly like no more the 2 or 3 minutes but they can go again real fast

Try some young black bulls of that age, they never failed to give my wife a real orgasm
But how do they do that, my hubby’s penis gets so sensitive after he ejaculates that I can’t touch it for quite a while

I think genes, i saw Arabs fuckin my wife they cum in blowjob but in couple of minutes boom hard again as rock

I have seen and have heard men that can ejaculate and within minutes be hard again and ready to go for another round. My hubby after one session cannot go again for at least a couple of hours. What is everyone’s secret to multiple sessions with little to know refractory time.. Post your videos or pics of multiple sessions .
In my case is was training. When I was 20, it took me a few minutes for a second round, but never had a third one in a row.

I'm closer to the 40's now and I stay hard for three LONG rounds. And all is related with health and training. I read a lot about how to keep my testosterone levels always high, and apart of that, I train everyday with a silicone vagina and I practice keggel exercises (only the days I didn't have sex).

With that routine, I perform much better than at my 20's

As someone who is into fitness and bull. Diet is also important and helps. Watch what you eat. Make sure your eating your proteins, carbs and fats. At least what your body needs. Doesn’t mean no fatty foods. Fatty foods are also good for you. But ehat i’m trying to get at is what you eat also helps with refractory