What is the hottest thing your wife/gf shared with you about her sexual past?

May continues to surprise me with the things I don't know about her, ever after so many years.

We were talking with some friends about Saudi Arabia and she said she was dating a guy who had a business trip there and invited her along. I never heard this before. When we got home I asked her about it and she said that it happened, and that the guy was going with a business partner for one week. She said they were staying in a two-room suite. The first night she slept with her boyfriend.

The second night the three of them had dinner and drinks and she got drunk. They ended up back in the suite and all three of them in bed and May taking care of both men, often at the same time. Apparently that was what happened for the rest of the trip.

Dated a Indian med student before I married my husband saw him in a grocery store several years later went to lunch. Started an affair that lasted about a year .Would sleep with him at his father's motel while husband was at work . Motherinlaw would baby sit while I was with lover .This turned husband on and pissed him off years later when I told him.

Last edited:
My wife told me about a time an ex of hers visited her while she was staying at a friends house in the city. They started going at it on the couch and had to move to the floor…he was eating her pussy, she was trying to be quiet as she came. He started fucking her harder and harder, she was getting rug burns but is was so good she didn’t care. She said he fucked her all the way across the room and that there’s no way her friend and her boyfriend didn’t here them

Reactions: Andy Panty
Julia had kept several old screen-caps from videos that her previous boy-friend had taken with a hidden camera. She's still pretty much embarrassed about them but eventually shared them with me.

Some of them were pretty hot. 😎 It's kind of how I learned that she's really up for just about anything!

screen_cap22.jpg

My exwife told me she had been slipped something in her drink at a house party and she ended up having sex with quite a few young guys at the party. She said she couldn't remember their faces, but she could recall them fucking her. She was quite young at the time and she thinks there were around 7 that had sex with her some more than 2 or 3 times that night. She remembered being led to a bedroom then being totally stripped naked by a few guys, then she blacked out. When she came too, she was having sex. She could feel someone building a rhythm up inside her and a cock was being pushed in her mouth so she sucked until both cocks cum inside her. After each time she was played with, she blacked out again only to be woken again by someone else.
That's when she found out about my kink for her having sex with other men. I once talked to one of the guys at the party (many years later) and when he realised I was ok with it he told me that she was a ridiculously fit young woman at the time and was only invited for this purpose. Also most of the guys that had sex with her were virgins.
The photo was taken just 2 years after the incident on our first holiday together
very hot, must have turned u on so much her telling u this

Before I got together with her, we were “best friends” for a while. We were both studying and working to earn money for our studies. Anne worked the late shift at McDo and because she didn't like going home alone, I got into the habit of picking her up in the evening and driving her home for a while.

I went there three times a week at around 11.30 pm, she brought me another burger and a soft drink, then she disappeared into the back: To clean up and settle the till. Only very rarely did a customer come into the store at this time, and then she would come to the front briefly to serve him. At around 00:15 she came in with her boss, a guy who was a few years older than us, the two of them turned off the lights, locked the store and we got into the car, I took her home first and then drove to my place.

About six months later I got together with Anne and another month or two later she told me the story: the two of them had been shagging every night I waited for her in the store. He had been particularly turned on by watching me on the overhead monitor reading and drinking my drink when he had his thing in her. He had always asked her to do something with me, but she hadn't been ready yet.

When she told me about this, she was no longer working there and I had long been crazy about letting her cheat on me. I drove her to the store a few more times, always just before closing time, and now I got what I had missed before when she got in the car with me afterwards.

To this day, I wonder why I didn't notice her smell of sex back then, the wet spots on my passenger seat and all the other traces I could have seen.

And to this day, it makes me horny that I drove my future girlfriend home after sex three times a week for almost six months without getting more than a kiss on the cheek in return.