What has changed in couple´s inner sex life?

We have been sharing a long time and it has always had a positive effect on our sex life. We have more sex together when wife has a boyfriend or two it seems to fire us both up.

We are now late 50’s and fuck each other twice a week. I know a lot of people my age who do well to have sec with their wife twice a year.

Super hot!

Yes, I was in some relationships during my twenties where sex was just once in a week lol. How things fire up for you both whenever wife is being pounded by other men too?

Super hot!

Yes, I was in some relationships during my twenties where sex was just once in a week lol. How things fire up for you both whenever wife is being pounded by other men too?
The reason things ramp up for us when wife is having sex with other guys is simply a higher focus on sex. We talk about it more particularly if she has played alone and needs to tell me all the details. This makes us hot and want each other more. If we are arranging a meet up it’s exciting and that makes us want sex more. She loves being touched and fucked so the more she has the more she wants. I just love her being a naughty little slut so the more she puts out the more I want her.

So yes the more she plays the more we play.

The reason things ramp up for us when wife is having sex with other guys is simply a higher focus on sex. We talk about it more particularly if she has played alone and needs to tell me all the details. This makes us hot and want each other more. If we are arranging a meet up it’s exciting and that makes us want sex more. She loves being touched and fucked so the more she has the more she wants. I just love her being a naughty little slut so the more she puts out the more I want her.

So yes the more she plays the more we play.

One of the main reasons it ramps up for us too. Details, the tension and then the releasing. It stir up things for the couple in a really good way.

"I just love her being a naughty little slut so the more she puts out the more I want her." It turns me on (and I bet everyone here) like a charm.

Sexy posts here.

What do you couples love to hear above all?

Reactions: Wifelovessex