Caught your wife/gf

My 1st wife was a very prolific cheater, so after a number of times I had caught her cheating I decided to embrace it. At first I was hesitant as she was still young and I was 10yrs older and I was scared she was going to leave me for a younger man, but she assured me that she was only interested in extra cock. She also enjoyed the cheating side of it so I allowed her to go out with her friends once a week and meet up at a club that had a balcony runing around the entire dance floor so I could see her getting pulled. As soon as she would see me watching her she would whisper in the guys ear and together they would leave. There is a parkwith lots of dimly lit areas surrounded by lots of Rohdeden bushes. These bushes allowed me to get close to her as she was fucked by her latest pull. This went on for years until the club burned down, after that she would simply text "on our way" then I would double time it to the park. Many times we would stop on our way home so that I could bend her over to see her pussy oozing cum then add mine to the other guys. A few times the guy would bring his mates along and a few times I got so horny I would pretend to be a passer by and stand watching (mainly when it was a group). I once saw her with 5 guys, the main PULL had invited his mates to cum along so they all took turns with her again and again so that's how she cheated
This what she looked like when we started playing cheat

Attachments

• 20231121_122704 (1).jpg
    20231121_122704 (1).jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 64
  • 717bd353-d811-4806-ae54-058afbac208c.jpg
    717bd353-d811-4806-ae54-058afbac208c.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 108
A few months ago I caught my girlfriend dating her bull more often than she was telling me.

I know this is not that bad, but with the pass of time this started to be very humiliating.

Reactions: hermano33s
Write about when you caught your gf/wife cheating ! What did happen ?
Did you use hidden Cam , sneaky ways to catch her ? Did you catch her in the act ?
Do you have Real Media of it !?
The first time I found out she was cheating was when I had to go to Germany on business Instead of an overnight it became 7 days so when I got home I was desperate for a fuck.
We had been dating secretly because of her age so at the time we wasn't living together and due to my, and hers, overbearing parents again due to her age, no one knew about us. When I got to my parents house my sister was there, Jens best friend. She came to me because she was the only one that knew about me and Jen. She got me to one side and said that Jen had been with this guy in a night club and she was all over him. She said she later caught them playing with each other in the adjacent carpark, up against a car not even IN the car. When I asked what they were doing my sister said she had his cock out and wanking it hard and fast, she had a leg on the car next to them and he was ramming his fingers into her. She said she could hear the squelching noise from 2 cars away. They didn't even notice my sister as they were so engrossed in each other, so my sister left and went home without Jen. "So what happened to her" she just said that she didn't know, but she turned up at her school on the Monday and wouldn't say anything about it. Jen couldn't very well say that she had a spare key to my apartment to someone she didn't know already knew about us, if you follow me. So when I text Jen to come up she did so wearing a very short dress, heels and nothing else. I was so horny about hearing that she had been unfaithful that I gave her real heavy fucking session. I started kissing her body and I noticed a mark on her bum. At first I thought it was a bruise, but when I flipped her over she had about 4 more 2 either side of her pussy. When I confronted her with the revelation, at first she said she fell on a bar, but when I said she HD been seen in a club carpark having sex, she opened up to it all. She admitted that she loved the feel of my cock and balls, but holding, sucking, wanking a strange guys genitals, and visa versa, was extremely horny. She was saying this as she was playing with my cock and balls. She then said "see, you like it too". Basically the rest is history.
This photo was taken just a couple of months into our relationship

Attachments

• File 00444.jpg
    File 00444.jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 64
Trouble is I did film most and took stills of everything, even voyeur style photos, but when Jen left she took most of the photos and burned the rest. At the time I was showing a few to my work mates so she never got hold of them. Then my wife caught me wanking over them, omg she went mental (odd fucking things are women). Anyway she deleted everything, I had to rescue what I could out of the recycle bin. All I am left with is around 2% of my exwife approx 5000 images, same of the exgf, but I managed to save more of hers. The strangest thing is she deleted ALL of hers, but I managed to find some more on pen drive that I showd to some friends

My 1st wife was a very prolific cheater, so after a number of times I had caught her cheating I decided to embrace it. At first I was hesitant as she was still young and I was 10yrs older and I was scared she was going to leave me for a younger man, but she assured me that she was only interested in extra cock. She also enjoyed the cheating side of it so I allowed her to go out with her friends once a week and meet up at a club that had a balcony runing around the entire dance floor so I could see her getting pulled. As soon as she would see me watching her she would whisper in the guys ear and together they would leave. There is a parkwith lots of dimly lit areas surrounded by lots of Rohdeden bushes. These bushes allowed me to get close to her as she was fucked by her latest pull. This went on for years until the club burned down, after that she would simply text "on our way" then I would double time it to the park. Many times we would stop on our way home so that I could bend her over to see her pussy oozing cum then add mine to the other guys. A few times the guy would bring his mates along and a few times I got so horny I would pretend to be a passer by and stand watching (mainly when it was a group). I once saw her with 5 guys, the main PULL had invited his mates to cum along so they all took turns with her again and again so that's how she cheated
This what she looked like when we started playing cheat
GOOD STUFF - GOT ME TO JACKING MY COCK TO YOUR STORY

Never caught my wife in action, but I caught her text messages. When she left her phone at home unattended, I wanted to check her messages (I normally dont do that, but something made me do it) then I found her texts with a foreigner man on whatsapp archives. Non-nude photo exchanges, normal conversation in the beginning. But the more I scroll down, the dirtier it got. She travels a lot due to her job and she met this guy from one of her trips to europe. As far as I understood from the messages, they fucked several times and she did things she never did to me. I even saw this text (not the same words but similar like below:

He: Good morning!
Wife: Morning
He: I'm in bed and my dick is up, come suck it like you did last week
Wife: Mmm want me to eat your ass again?
He: That was the best part!

She never ate my ass - i am not fan of it but she never asked or did - she never talked dirty to me.

This was just one example, and I caught her cheated on me twice with 2 different men on 2 different trips abroad.

She still doesnt know that I know these, and my fantasy about sharing her.

Never caught my wife in action, but I caught her text messages. When she left her phone at home unattended, I wanted to check her messages (I normally dont do that, but something made me do it) then I found her texts with a foreigner man on whatsapp archives. Non-nude photo exchanges, normal conversation in the beginning. But the more I scroll down, the dirtier it got. She travels a lot due to her job and she met this guy from one of her trips to europe. As far as I understood from the messages, they fucked several times and she did things she never did to me. I even saw this text (not the same words but similar like below:

He: Good morning!
Wife: Morning
He: I'm in bed and my dick is up, come suck it like you did last week
Wife: Mmm want me to eat your ass again?
He: That was the best part!

She never ate my ass - i am not fan of it but she never asked or did - she never talked dirty to me.

This was just one example, and I caught her cheated on me twice with 2 different men on 2 different trips abroad.

She still doesnt know that I know these, and my fantasy about sharing her.
My wife wasn’t into sucking my cock, but she sucked others cocks. I thought she cheated at a party where I fell asleep, she denied it till I said I watched you sucking his cock thought I was dreaming then it the truth came out. Every time we played she sucked cock. Only started sucking mine when I pointed that fact out.
I also watched herself lower onto a thick cock and she rode him hard and fast, bouncing on his cock and cummjng hard. When ever she got on top of me she would kneel over me and I thrusted into her.
Would love if she rode me like that but saved that for thicker cocks!

Reactions: alphastag
My wife KK has always been a cheater, even from the time we started dating. Technically, she still is a cheater, as she has sex with other men without disclosing it to me, at least from time to time.

She cheated on our wedding day, the morning before the ceremony. KK's aim then was to stop her infidelity, but it didn't take. She was fucking other men just a little after the six month newlywed mark. This is a scan from a very old Polaroid (yes, we are that old) - taken by her then boss, at one of the corporate apartments his firm managed, part of a commercial real-estate business. KK was his "assistant."

I found the Polaroid in her work portfolio, in a search for evidence after I became suspicious. I'd already followed her a few times, catching them leaving the office together for a session of afternoon delight. They'd routinely "roam" from one property to another, thinking it'd be harder to get caught. I swiped the pic, and hid it in my collection of various sexual treasures.

Of course, she never said anything about the missing pic. KK confessed this little adventure to me on my 45th birthday, as a "gift."

This early experience is just one of dozens - KK was a prolific cheating slut throughout our married life.

kk_20_cheating_polaroid.jpg