What’s your biggest fantasy?

Blackbreedmine

I’ve posted this in a different forum before, but I would like to share mine and hear about yours:

I am in the military as we do; I deploy. I would love for my wife to indulge me and try BBC while I am home to witness it. If she ever did, I would continue to encourage her until it just became a way of life for her to want to meet random black men for the sexual experience. Eventually, after the lifestyle had set in, I would inform her that I intended for her to find a suitable Bull for my deployment to be her stand-in husband.

After she makes her selection:

We invite him over multiple times before I leave. The last night before I do, she promises to let him do whatever he wants while I'm gone.

That night I tell him I will be leaving and expect him to take my wife as his own. I would like him to do me one favor: breed my wife. Without batting an eye, he walks to the bathroom, takes her birth control out, and dumps it in the toilet. My wife sees what he is doing and doesn't say a word. Instead, she smiles, winks at me, and says,” There is no turning back from here.” That night, I lay beside my wife and asked her to send me videos to experience each step with her.

The following day I leave, and a few hours later, I receive the first video. She starts by telling me she loves me and thanks me for convincing her to do this.

I watch him take my wife to our room and slide off her nightgown. She climbs into bed as he sets the camera up on the headboard.

She keeps eye contact with the camera the entire time as he takes her from behind. She screams, gripping the sheets as he pushes his lubed cock in. “Damn, I love his black cock” she mutters, as she starts to find a rhythm slamming her ass against him. For the first time, she breaks eye contact with the camera as she begins to shake with orgasm. He thrusts harder as she begs him, “Take what's yours! Take this married pussy!”

He thrusts one last time and grunts as he cums deep in her. She kisses him, and I hear her tell him she can't wait to send me that one. She takes the camera and zooms in on her freshly filled pussy, “This is going to be the best deployment ever,” she says as she cuts the video.

Over the next few weeks, I receive videos almost daily. Each video ends the same; her beautiful pussy is filled with cum, and her smiling, thanking me.

I receive a message from her one evening telling me tonight is the night. She tells me she is ovulating, and he has something special planned for her. I get hard reading it and can't help but wonder what it is.

Finally, that night she sends me the video.

It starts with a party of 9 black men I've never seen. As I look, I notice they are all gathered around something. As the camera turns, I see he is the one filming. “You said to treat her like she is mine. Well, I want to share what I have with my boys.”

He zooms in on my wife, riding someone on the couch. She climbs off his huge cock, turns around, and bends over. As he places himself back in her pussy, I see another cock shoved in her mouth. They rock her back and forth as her face turns red and her throat bulges from his girth. She pulls off and gasps for air as her knees buckle. She stands back up and walks to the couch. With each step, you can see a wet spot on the floor from her pussy juice running down her legs. She lays back on the sofa and spreads her legs. “Ok, boys, I'm ready for a baby,” she says, smiling at the camera.

Each bull takes turns pounding my wife with some of the biggest black cocks I have ever seen. One after the other, they finish the same, pushing and cumming as deep as they can inside her until her pussy is too sore from taking cocks of their size.

To accommodate her, they prop her hips up high while she lays on her back and allow her to suck them until they are ready. Just before cumming, they move around, pushing just the head of their cock in and unload inside her.

I watch this happen at least five times. As the video ends, he turns the camera back around and says, “You said breed your wife. I'm going to make sure that happens.” After the video, I receive a message. By the way, I'm posting this video as well. She is mine, and I want the world to know it.

At that moment, I know there is no line they will not cross. I message him back, “Do whatever you want. Again, she is yours until I get back.”

She continues to send me videos over the next few months, and with each video, I could see my wife's love for black cock and her belly growing.

Finally, it's time for deployment to end, and I let my wife know I'm headed home. When she picks me up, she is alone. I look down and see she has a beautiful baby bump. During the entire car ride, I'm grinning ear to ear. When we get home she tells me she is six months pregnant and it will be a girl. We take the next few hours to come up with a name.

Finally, that night, as we have sex, I realize just how big her beautiful belly has grown. My cock grows so hard I feel my heartbeat from my balls to the head as she rides me, and she tells me all about her experiences with him and all the BBCs he shared her with. With each story, the angst builds a little more. She looks me right in my eyes and says, “God, I'm such a BBC slut. I can't wait for your next deployment.” I erupt, knowing she enjoyed them and couldn't wait to be Black Bred again.

Attachments

• IMG_2390.jpeg
    IMG_2390.jpeg
    786.1 KB · Views: 88
The great thing about fantasies is there is more than one way for you to envision them.

Iv always loved the thought of playing a football game and making a wager with a group of black guys. One that I can’t come back from.

After losing all the boys have a little party to celebrate their win and invite me knowing their prize.
My wife, completely unsuspecting, accompanying me, has a good time and is happy to be making new friends. As the evening lingers, she gets tipsy, and the suggestion is made to skinny dip. With all the compliments and attention she receives, she begins to feel more comfortable and relaxed, deciding to go for it. Toward the end of the night, she is flirting and letting random guys feel her up. When the angst can’t be taken anymore, she decides to kiss her first black guy. After a few minutes, she realizes his dick is rock hard. Noticing how large his dick is, she can’t resist touching it. Soon, I look over and see she is sucking his dick.
I can’t help but pull out my phone to capture a video. It doesn’t take but a few minutes for her to be surrounded by hard, pulsing black dicks.

At this point, she is dripping with excitement. As she is bent over, the first black cock she has ever had presses against her pussy lips. She doesn’t even try and stop him. Instead, she bends over farther and spreads her cheeks. Taking every inch of him, she shakes and shutters while screaming for more. Taking thrust after thrust of black meat, she lets out a scream, pushes his cock out, and soaks the floor. Another one quickly replaces it, and she realizes their contrast difference is a complete turn-on. Not to mention, the pure size, dominance, and aggression are what she has been missing out on. She can’t help but release orgasm after orgasm as each dick hits spots she’s never felt before, until the moment when I hear the first bull let out a loud grunt.

Looking over my phone, I see he is deep in my wife. Everyone around her begins to cheer and chant her on. Meanwhile, all I can focus on is his large nuts raising and lowering with every breath. I feel a cold chill because I know he just released himself inside my wife’s unprotected pussy.
As he pulls out, she looks at me, bites her lip, and then says, “Please do it again.”
Hearing her ask for them with that look of complete submission and pure desire on her face, my knees weaken for a moment, and I feel myself cum without ever having touched my cock.
I can’t help but stare blankly, watching as the next up enters her again with his massive black cock and unloads inside her one after another until she spills out with every thrust as she lays on her back and urges them on moaning,” Thats it, take this married white pussy. Take me, take what's yours.”

Almost 2 hours in, her pussy Is swollen and red, yet she keeps asking for more. Finally, the host calls it, “All right, boys! Let’s send her home with a party gift!” He leaves and returns with a large butt plug. He inserts it in her pussy, slaps her on her ass, and says, “Don’t want you losing any before you get home.”

I take her home and get her to bed. She passes out from exhaustion immediately.
The next day she wakes, reaches down, and feels her still plugged full pussy. She goes into the bathroom to remove it and pauses, realizing last night wasn’t a dream. She had a gangbang by an entire party of black men. She grabs her phone to record and can’t help but smile as she removes it. Feeling the flood of semen seeping around it as she slowly pulls it from her still-swollen lips, she has one last orgasm with the release of pressure.
Going on with our everyday lives, she doesn’t talk much about it with me until four months later, when she plays both videos on our TV. I can see her reminiscing as it plays. Finally, the end is reached, and I see the video she took the morning after. One last picture is attached to the end of the video. It’s a picture of her holding her belly with a caption: I’m BBC OWNED and pregnant.
As I look at her, she has a devious smile and tells me, “I’ve contacted your friends. We’re having another party tonight. You can’t come, but I’ll record so you can watch.”
After she leaves, I watch the video again, knowing I didn’t just get my wife Blacked. I helped her get Black Bred. At that moment, I cum harder than I ever had before, knowing it’s my fault my wife is a true BBC Whore!

Since my wife has shied away from MMF, she will talk about it once in a blue moon, but lately ive been getting off hearing about the guys from her work. Half of its casual talk but once in while she will bring up a hot intern.
How do i get her to tell me more or to take a step further?

I have several different fantasies I would love to play out.

They all involve her fucking Black and/or Mexican guys.

One would be for her to fuck someone behind my back and then confess every detail. Another would be for her to meet a couple of guys and bring them home to fuck them in front of me. The last would be to watch her fuck someone I know.

One would be for her to fuck someone behind my back and then confess every detail. Another would be for her to meet a couple of guys and bring them home to fuck them in front of me. The last would be to watch her fuck someone I know.
🙄

I can guarantee that all of those are worth trying. Several times. 😏

My man's fantasies and mine are pretty much identical, as are our many interests.

But I have to admit that I have a very hot (but classic) one that I haven't made yet.

The most intense would probably be a gangbang with lot of BBCs (5 and more), followed by bukkake or getting filled with cum everywhere.

But something hard, like two cocks in each of my holes and I'm not sure my body can handle this jaja!😛

In any case two in my mouth and in my pussy.. it's doable cause I've already tried it 😏 I like DP it's so hot and good!

I'm a sub girl and I like to be used well by mens, like being "put in my place". And like all women, I like softness but... I also like hardness...😈

I'm giving this plug 4 well-deserved stars. I wore it all night and it felt great. The comfort was exceptional and I hardly noticed it was there. I definitely recommend trying it if you're looking for a new butt plug. Now I know I'm ready! I can't wait to get my husband in my pussy while my boyfriend takes me in the ass.

D9026392-A5BB-48C1-9CDB-7FEB512A2A79.jpeg

Last edited:
Femdom type fantasy gf comes home from an nite out
Me at the door naked collared lifts her skirt up smelling of well used musk jucies.....you all know that smell
Pushing my head deep into her inviting lady place
That's a start....imagination the rest

So here is my fantasy and true story of my situation and my wife.......
When my wife and I have sex I ask her “Your gonna let me watch you right?” She knows what I am asking but she says nothing. As we continue we get more passionate and I rub my dick up and down her clit fast! I ask again “your gonna let me watch you, Right?” Just as we both cum she says “YES!” we finish, cuddle and I ask again, “So will you let Me watch you?” she starts to say something but I cut her off. “Wait before you say anything, I KNOW YOU DONT WANT TO, BUT I WANT YOU TO. IT WILL MAKE ME HAPPY!” She stops and looks at me and gives a quick cute smirk and says “your stupid!” as she then smiles and gets out of bed.
(She doesn't know you and I never mentioned you before in our years of marriage. You and I plan to meet at a restaurant and act like we didn't have this planned out.) As my wife and I are sitting you walk by and we act like we havent seen each other in years, We say Hi and I introduce you to her. You shake hands and I ask for you to have drink with us. You say “No I could’t.” I look at my wife and say “do you mind if he stays for a drink?” She says “Thats fine”. She is very she so she doesnt make alot of eye contact with you as you and I make up stories about the past. Then You ask me “So how did you get so lucky and meet your wife?” She looks up quickly but then trys to ignore our conversation. You tell me “well I hope you dont mind the compliment but she is Beautiful!” I give a small chuckle and she looks at you and blushes a bit. Gives you that same girly smirk I seen before and says “Thank you”. We finish our drinks and you get up and say :it was good to see you and like to meet you.” I say “let me get your number so we can have a beer or something.” we exchange numbers and go our own ways.
That same night my wife and I are fucking again and I ask he again “Your gonna let me watch , Right?” still nothing. We play the same game as last time, but this time, I know she is think what I am thinking about, YOU AND HER. I leave it3625928721762032084.jpeg3694187187611522643.jpegScreenshot 2024-04-19 002137.png alone and we go to sleep.
The next day I tell her you are gonna stop by after work and watch a football game. You watch the game with me and we drink some beers as she is making dinner. She is in and out of the living room and she trys to not make eye contact but she has to when she asks us “do you guys want another?” we both say yes. As you give her your empty you finally make good eye contact and she smiles. I see it as it happens and I know she is curious. After the game you say “Thank you and goodnight”. My wife and I shower and head to bed. As we are fucking again I ask her “your going to let me watch you, Right?” as she moans, I quickly tell her “Yeah YOUR GONNA!” she says nothing.. I rub my dick on her clit so fast, I ask her “Your gonna let me watch you? RIGHT?” yes says “YES” just as she gushes and we both cum at the same time.....
To be continued...... Please send a tribute to help the cause. Have her pic in the back ground so she sees your hard cock is for her.

So here is my fantasy and true story of my situation and my wife.......
When my wife and I have sex I ask her “Your gonna let me watch you right?” She knows what I am asking but she says nothing. As we continue we get more passionate and I rub my dick up and down her clit fast! I ask again “your gonna let me watch you, Right?” Just as we both cum she says “YES!” we finish, cuddle and I ask again, “So will you let Me watch you?” she starts to say something but I cut her off. “Wait before you say anything, I KNOW YOU DONT WANT TO, BUT I WANT YOU TO. IT WILL MAKE ME HAPPY!” She stops and looks at me and gives a quick cute smirk and says “your stupid!” as she then smiles and gets out of bed.
(She doesn't know you and I never mentioned you before in our years of marriage. You and I plan to meet at a restaurant and act like we didn't have this planned out.) As my wife and I are sitting you walk by and we act like we havent seen each other in years, We say Hi and I introduce you to her. You shake hands and I ask for you to have drink with us. You say “No I could’t.” I look at my wife and say “do you mind if he stays for a drink?” She says “Thats fine”. She is very she so she doesnt make alot of eye contact with you as you and I make up stories about the past. Then You ask me “So how did you get so lucky and meet your wife?” She looks up quickly but then trys to ignore our conversation. You tell me “well I hope you dont mind the compliment but she is Beautiful!” I give a small chuckle and she looks at you and blushes a bit. Gives you that same girly smirk I seen before and says “Thank you”. We finish our drinks and you get up and say :it was good to see you and like to meet you.” I say “let me get your number so we can have a beer or something.” we exchange numbers and go our own ways.
That same night my wife and I are fucking again and I ask he again “Your gonna let me watch , Right?” still nothing. We play the same game as last time, but this time, I know she is think what I am thinking about, YOU AND HER. I leave itView attachment 2285246View attachment 2285250View attachment 2285256 alone and we go to sleep.
The next day I tell her you are gonna stop by after work and watch a football game. You watch the game with me and we drink some beers as she is making dinner. She is in and out of the living room and she trys to not make eye contact but she has to when she asks us “do you guys want another?” we both say yes. As you give her your empty you finally make good eye contact and she smiles. I see it as it happens and I know she is curious. After the game you say “Thank you and goodnight”. My wife and I shower and head to bed. As we are fucking again I ask her “your going to let me watch you, Right?” as she moans, I quickly tell her “Yeah YOUR GONNA!” she says nothing.. I rub my dick on her clit so fast, I ask her “Your gonna let me watch you? RIGHT?” yes says “YES” just as she gushes and we both cum at the same time.....
To be continued...... Please send a tribute to help the cause. Have her pic in the back ground so she sees your hard cock is for her.
She is amazingly Beautiful wish I had a piece of her Damn 👀 🔥 💦 👅

For 27 years, Lexi and I have been building a life together. But as she hit her 50s, a spark ignited – a curiosity about the world beyond the boundaries of our marriage. We dipped our toes into swinging, soft and casual, never exchanging more than forbidden glances and fleeting touches.

Our adventures took us to adult bookstores, dens of mystery and temptation. We'd catch whispers of something more, something hidden behind closed doors. I was always too hesitant, but Lexi... Lexi had a newfound hunger in her eyes.

One night, she dragged me to one of those stores, her hand pulling mine insistently. The back room beckoned, and with a mischievous grin, she yanked me inside. The sight took my breath away – a dozen men, some bare, some nearly so, all proudly erect. A single woman knelt among them, her mouth working hungrily.

Lexi's eyes locked with mine, a question burning in them. Then, with a shrug, her mink coat pooled to the floor. Beneath it, she was gloriously naked, wearing only her suede knee-high boots. She was stunning! Far better than anybody here. She looked like a slutty glamour model. With a sultry smile, she sank to her knees, closing her lips around the first waiting cock.

I started to line up with the other men, yearning to join in, but they made it clear I was not part of their club. "You can have a seat and stay and watch, or wait outside. Your 'cock-loving slut wife' can't leave until we are done." My own desires be damned. One wrong move, and I'd face their wrath. So I sat back, a voyeur to my wife's newfound liberation and, in a way, my liberation as well. Today, I know what a cuckold feels like. Twinges of the pain of jealousy, yet highly stimulating. When nobody was looking, I rubbed my cock with my hand through my pants just to feel it pulsate. It was begging for me to take it out, but I couldn't.

The show lasted hours and every moment was intoxicating – Lexi, moving from man to man, her moans echoing through the room. She swallowed greedily, her eyes never leaving mine. She even took one In her pussy and another in her mouth at the same time. She didn't fuck many, just two, but it made my head spin. Already, she's whispering about the next meeting, about leaving me behind while she explores this newfound world. She promised to take pictures and tell me all about it while we fucked. She said they told him it's called "reclaiming" and that it was important to keep my interest high. Oh man, I'm interested!

And I'm left here, aching and hard, my wife's cuckold. It's a fantasy, twisted and hot, and I can't help but wonder – where will this journey take us?

IMG_5071.JPG ffafafaf2.jpg ffafafaf3.jpgIMG_5061.JPG

Attachments

• pdll162.jpg
    pdll162.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 15