Wife sharing fantasy

milfie16

Couple
I have a fantasy of my wife fucking another man with a much larger cock than mine. I want it to be a random guy that she met some place or a coworker.

I want to watch her get fucked from behind with her sexy ass in the air and l her tits around my cock so I can feel him thrusting and pushing her up and down on my cock. I want to hear her moan with the thrusts and make noises like she’s never made before and degrade me a bit as she does this.

I want to feel her after he cums in her and then I want to have her ride me and tell me how she’s so stretched out she can’t feel me as I feel her used pussy and her juices mixed with his cum in her pussy. I want to cum in her and watch it all leak out of her as she lays there playing with her used pussy.

Very vivid fantasy milfie. You’ve clearly thought this through-how you want this to go. I hope you both are finding what you’re looking for. If you want to explore online, let me know.

Reactions: milfie16
I have a fantasy of my wife fucking another man with a much larger cock than mine. I want it to be a random guy that she met some place or a coworker.

I want to watch her get fucked from behind with her sexy ass in the air and l her tits around my cock so I can feel him thrusting and pushing her up and down on my cock. I want to hear her moan with the thrusts and make noises like she’s never made before and degrade me a bit as she does this.

I want to feel her after he cums in her and then I want to have her ride me and tell me how she’s so stretched out she can’t feel me as I feel her used pussy and her juices mixed with his cum in her pussy. I want to cum in her and watch it all leak out of her as she lays there playing with her used pussy.
I have the same fantasy

Reactions: milfie16
Have seen my wife shared. Seen her take another cock into her sweet pussy - missionary, from behind, cowgirl. Seen her cum as he cums in her. Seen the mixture of juices run out afterwards. Have fingered her afterwards as well as gone down on her to clean her out. The last time she was shared and he came in her, after he got off her, she told him that the juices that started flowing were for me to clean up.