What’s the most embarrassed you’ve been in front of a bull? Meanest thing your wife has said?

Anyone have any particularly great stories about being embarrassed by your wife or bull during a session? Any really memorable mean things your wife has said? One of my most embarrassing but hottest moments was when my wife’s regular bull told me to cum on her while he was fucking her, I had to take my small stiff cock out and shot a huge load. Embarrassing having him see my cock when he’s bigger soft than I am hard.

One of my favorite mean things was my wife looking directly at me while taking a bbc doggystyle and told me you cannot make me feel like this. Bonus pic of My wife enjoying her preferred cock BBC.

Attachments

• IMG_1897.jpeg
    IMG_1897.jpeg
    188.9 KB · Views: 64
One would have to be the first time I was ordered to lie on my back, spread my legs and be taken as a woman in the mission as she encouraged him to use me as a cheap whore and taunted me about how useless I am as a man and unable to pleasure a woman. And then as he roared, pumping his cum into my body I experienced the harvest of all untouched sissygasms. He collapsed on top of me, my arms and legs wrapped around him and her unchecked laughter telling me that this proves I am not a man

One would have to be the first time I was ordered to lie on my back, spread my legs and be taken as a woman in the mission as she encouraged him to use me as a cheap whore and taunted me about how useless I am as a man and unable to pleasure a woman. And then as he roared, pumping his cum into my body I experienced the harvest of all untouched sissygasms. He collapsed on top of me, my arms and legs wrapped around him and her unchecked laughter telling me that this proves I am not a man
Was she that wrong?

The most kind of embarassing moment I (husband) faced in the presence of my wife and one of her male friends occured when we headed to a hotel thinking of a MFM night, but when we reached the room's floor the guy just said blatantly yet calmly for me to stay away and wait on the lounge or find some spare room, because he changed mind and he would simply be fucking my wife just them two.

And my wife quietly complied following him to the room. It was a heavy hit for me since we used to live the LS mostly with swinging or MFM and we weren't that much into cuckold roleplays. But I just couldn't stop or argue for whatever reasons at that moment.

The meanest thing wife said to me was very probably the time she said that she just couldn't gag on my cock because it is too small to extract that kind of reaction from her throat.

The most kind of embarassing moment I (husband) faced in the presence of my wife and one of her male friends occured when we headed to a hotel thinking of a MFM night, but when we reached the room's floor the guy just said blatantly yet calmly for me to stay away and wait on the lounge or find some spare room, because he changed mind and he would simply be fucking my wife just them two.

And my wife quietly complied following him to the room. It was a heavy hit for me since we used to live the LS mostly with swinging or MFM and we weren't that much into cuckold roleplays. But I just couldn't stop or argue for whatever reasons at that moment.

The meanest thing wife said to me was very probably the time she said that she just couldn't gag on my cock because it is too small to extract that kind of reaction from her throat.
Super super hot