Wanna watch my wife

I dont watch my wife get fucked they dont fuck.in.out house but ine of her boyfriends will come to the house to pick.her up..They kiss and get a little frisky rubbing each othet thru there clothes some times her reaches under her skirt but just to tease..I do watch her get dressed or help her get dressed she loved to tease me verbally or visually . One of her favorite moves is she comes down.sits acroos from me having a drink.but doesnt fully let me see what she is wearing but opens her legs a little to see tbat her pussy is uncovered she says do you see something you like she knows my answer. Then she says i know what you wznt but the answer is "NO" I'M dressed for XXX this pussy belongs to him tonight just think.while I"m.out gettimg fucked tonight tgere might be a day thay you get to see me play with another man's cock or maybe see me get fucked She then geys up to leave and says no jackimg off while I'm gone Oh i forgot you cant I put your cock.im a cage.Well you can always dream what my pussy would feel.like if you could fuck me.
Well that probably wont happen any time soon
Wow that must be boring not being able to have her or at least watch, my man likes t9 share me with black bulls but he always gets to have some too! It only seems fair, he shares me and I share my lovers cock and cum with him. Don’t you think?