Multiple cucks watching your wife?

Anyone else have a fantasy of not just watch your wife get fucked but other men watching as well? Lately of been so hot and bothered thinking about her ridding a big black cock while myself and a couple other guys watch her get fucked. Jerking off and just enjoying the show
Yes very hot

Reactions: bhappy_39
Anyone else have a fantasy of not just watch your wife get fucked but other men watching as well? Lately of been so hot and bothered thinking about her ridding a big black cock while myself and a couple other guys watch her get fucked. Jerking off and just enjoying the show
Fuck that sounds so amazing and hot and erotic I would love to do that with you guys and enjoy the show. I actually prefer watching jerking off and playing with a cock and actually fucking.

Reactions: clearr12
Very hot fantasy you have Clear. I’ve been blessed with several opportunities where this happen as we are very close with two other couples who have an alternative relationship but aren’t necessarily exclusive cuckold couples.
Most of the time it’s been one of the two other men but we’ve had some times where it’s the three of us. I’m a fan of no labels so not sure what some’s opinion is nor am I concerned with it. But we typically jerk each other off as we watch which adds some definite flair and life.

Reactions: clearr12 and gr852
we do it every chance we get

Reactions: Openhubbi