Vent Husband still isn't on board

I've been married over 10 years and early on my husband and I expirimented lightly with an open marriage. I've developed a major fetish for hotwifing and really want to explore it.
I've warmed him up to the point where he'll fantacize about it with me but I never get the green light to go for it.
I wish so badly he'd bring other men home for me to entertain or just give me the greenlight to go out and find them. i won't cheat on him, and I won't go against his wishes but God I want it so bad.

I've been married over 10 years and early on my husband and I expirimented lightly with an open marriage. I've developed a major fetish for hotwifing and really want to explore it.
I've warmed him up to the point where he'll fantacize about it with me but I never get the green light to go for it.
I wish so badly he'd bring other men home for me to entertain or just give me the greenlight to go out and find them. i won't cheat on him, and I won't go against his wishes but God I want it so bad.
Show him my wife and let him know that she gets off on getting cream pied by a husband while watching me with their wife. And in the past she usually wants more and will give him the best head to get him hard again and then its up to him. Her kink is watching and making me cum but what we found makes her squirt the hardest is when she's watching a female friend make me cum while she's either getting a cream pie or sucking dick and they cum. Oh and she cums watching me make another woman cum also. Maybe he just need's a little motivation or trade. I know my wife is down for even using her rabbit watching me and another guy with a woman

Attachments

• 0906 (1).jpg
    0906 (1).jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 68
  • Col.jpg
    Col.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 67
If your husband really doesn't want it and you say you won't cheat on him which a commend you for but the cravings will only get stronger and eventually you will take matters into your own hands ,
Maybe on a night out without your husband a guy will come on to you and you will give in and end up in his bed ,
It's enviable then were will you and your husband be will you tell him or will you try and keep it a secret from him?
You guys need to sit down and have a long serious talk not in the heat of sex in the bedroom but in the cold calm of the day.
You need to find out what is really going on in his head,
Good luck to both of you,👍

OMG!!! How does the song go? "...some guys have all the luck...". I so wish my wife was like you! I can't complain too loudly as she did become a hotwife. And when we talk about it she says she enjoys getting fucked by her bull very much. When we have sex she is the first to bring it up and it's rare for her not to want to talk about fucking him. But once the sex is over I have to encourage her to fuck him again. She won't take the initiative on her own.

I would find it so incredibly hot if she wanted to see him regularly or was actively asking me to see other men more often.

How are your fantasy sessions with your hubby? Does he get into it?

Not sure if it works the other way, but convincing my wife meant making sure she felt safe, and it wasn't going to negatively impact our relationship. Rather becoming a hotwife would mean unlimited sex for her, AND it would only strengthen our relationship.

Last edited:
Reactions: hotwifelexi
Hello you naughty wife!

Have you considered starting with looking at some web sites with him.
See: https://cuckoldmarriage.info/
or: https://en.cuckold.info/
Both have guides and tutorials.

So have you considered maybe bringing him to an environment to watch other people engage in sex or sex adjacent acts? Possibly a private party type situation where it is OK to just watch if you like. Talk it out. Be 100% clear with your desires. Its perfectly acceptable to tell your spouse what you want sexually. I am on the opposite end as a husband who wanted to get his wife into this. I started with talking and introducing a mountable dildo to act as the second man. He may not ever be comfortable enough to share you and you can determine what works for the two of you.....or he might be and who knows where that could lead. Best of luck either way.

Reactions: Ccurious