How to find my Hotwife?

Well I appreciate all your advice and honesty I would love to do something like that. I would like to talk, chat or meet with some experienced couples and learn more and see where I fit it because I do enjoy the lifestyle and think is crazy hot for all parties involved. You say “take my wife out a few nights” is amazing, sexy and such a turn on.

I'm used to it although it would be her decision. She's into alpha males but you're an interesting compromise of alpha and submissive.
Yes I been told I’m rare and I love the thought of a beautiful women being confident and hot enough to express what she wants no matter what end I’m on. I don’t know anyone into this lifestyle and rarely bring it up to anyone so my experience and thoughts remain buried. It would be nice to get to know some who live it from all perspectives.

OK, so you're nearly 50 years of age, already have one ex -wife and have "dated" 25 women in 24 months...and none of them seem interested in marrying you and fucking around on you?? 30 plus year old women are looking for something stable in a marriage for the most part. The last thing they want to hear is your silly, sexual fetishes (and that's exactly what they are to a woman you've just recently met) right off the bat. Face it you are NOT "marriage material" and of course girls you've had short relationships with are going to run away from this stuff.

Your best bet would be to do as suggested earlier and joins some REPUTABLE lifestyle sites and seek a woman there. You could also attend some classy lifestyle resorts or clubs and see how that works out. There are women out there who are looking to keep it on the wild side...it's just that you have no way of making that happen using your current strategies.

The "lifestyle" is a strange animal. We tend to think of it as normal because we live it and associate with others who do so. For most people it's a curiosity, they might get off dreaming or fantasizing about it, but they think of us who live it as creeps and sluts.

You'd be far better off at 48 years of age finding someone you can love and enjoy in your lifetime. You are frankly "aging out" of the lifestyle unless you have something serious to offer...extraordinary physical shape and attractiveness, well endowed and money. It's tough to live the lifestyle as you dream of it if you are on a budget. Other than that, it's going to be tough for you to find a woman who wants anything to do with you...and I mean no offense. I'm just offering a woman's perspective.

Best of luck

Mrs Hw

PS: Also, FACT....most guys are NOT cut out to be successful single males in the LS for a number of reasons. What I know about you from what I've read leads me to believe you are def not LS SM material. You really should read as much as you can and observe SM's at lifestyle clubs, etc before you blow it. The lifestyle community is small and news, opinions, etc about others in the LS travels very fast. It's not that can NOT be a successful SM, it's that you really must learn HOW to do so. That is essential before thinking about finding a compatible "hotwife" of your own to marry...

Just so you know..for the sake of credibility...

1723318806052.jpeg

Last edited:
That’s great thanks for the feedback. Especially from a woman’s perspective. Already married yes, date 25 women or say flings in almost 3 years, and every one of them is interested in getting married I might have miscommunicated that somehow., I can have every one of them tomorrow and i do still see many of them, some on mid 20’s The problem is none of them ran away. I lose interests, they all come back because they could be open and honest and talk real with me and I don’t judge. They’re looking for love and the lifestyle I can offer. I don’t feel like I’m aging out. I feel like I’m getting better, but I do I know the reality, I dated some women all beautiful because I do have high standards. Since posting this and talking to some people I realize I am a straight up bull. Even a bunch of the girls I dated I spoke with, and they say the same. I guess when I say Hotwife, I just mean a woman I like to look sexy be looked at and I don’t mind threesomes or whatever o liked and I’ve experienced in the past. I see too many men and women being unfaithful to each other. It’s sad. I never cheated or been cheated on. Because I keep the communication open and any wants or desires if you have while in a relationship. You should be able to discuss. I’m getting this figured out and I was curious, but I’m definitely not cut out to be a cuckhold and no woman or a man I think will take me serious in that roll. Thank you for all the feedback.

I’m looking to find a real hotwife. I have dated over 25 gorgeous girls the last 2 years since my divorce and I cannot get any of them on board. Just one, but I felt she did it begrudgingly. They’re all want just want me and honestly I make them cum and squirt like they never have before, But I only get turned on when talking about them and having larger cock. I like talking about their past, bigger exes and how many partners they had and some of them get upset. I’ve been with a few size queens and they loved how I treated them, but wouldnt do anything outside of me. I’m very sexual with toys and sex swings and have 5 1/2 inches but know and understand more is better. They get so turned on by me wanting to know their past but also get upset. I’m not jealous. Most guys are jealous, I love it. I love dressing them up and going out and them getting attention. I’m good looking successful and will take care and provide for the right woman. They know how I live and they like it, but I don’t give $ to women only if I make them mine and we are fully committed . They know I see other women and I don’t cheat. I’m open honest and communicate well. But I just want that one special hotwife that seems impossible to find. I think it’s a dream life and it’s hard to understand all these women in their 30’s can have it all. I’m 48 don’t work much anymore and want to spend time catering, loving, sharing and vacationing with my Hotwife. I’m so confused more women don’t want this. Most women fall in love with me o have multiple gorgeous women and I’m freaky and like recording and hearing them tell me about their dirty past. I think they fall in love because I except and love a lot of what they get shamed for and feel bad about, stuff they hide from others they dated because they can’t be real and say what they really like and the inner whore in them can’t come out. After weeks of me trying I finally lose interest and move on and they don’t understand. I don’t say it because you won’t go fck other people I just say I’m sorry let’s just be friends and have fun. I would drop them all for a sexy hotwife. I’m 48 Italian good looking, in shape, charismatic and successful btw.

Not sure if you're still on here, but Venus of "The Venus Cuckoldress Podcast" has a dating agency for men looking for Hotwives, Hotwives looking for cucks/stags.