those times when a woman compared yours to a bigger cock

wasper

Male
Verified
Love being in situations where a woman compares your cock to others. I usually steer women to the topic so I have quite a few stories. Here's an old favorite.

I knew a girl who was a social acquaintance a ways back. She was a free spirit type, not so much a slut as just a girl who when horny would on occasion fuck her male friends, of which I was one. Tall blonde, great body that she kept under wraps, so-so face. But very nice person. We had fucked a few times, and I knew she had fucked others, no drama. Had not seen her in while, and just happened to run into her, we got a few drinks, caught up, took her to dinner and just casually ended up back at her place.

As old friends we casually slipped into a makeout session then sex. As we were slowly fucking she told me how she missed our friendly fuck sessions. I asked her, why? You have lots of male friends, you can get laid whenever you want. She said, yeah but your cock is perfect size (5.5"), and we're in sync, we have fun, and you cum after I cum. I had to ask her ... well what have you been up to that you didn't like? She said "our friend Richard... he's twice as big as you and lasts forever... fucking him is like running a marathon. It takes forever and everything hurts after". I almost came immediately when I heard that. I told her "well i'm happy you like mine better... guys can be very insecure about cock size". She said "well don't be, i'll take a small cock like yours over a big cock every day of the week!". With that I did cum LOL. While I never thought of myself as "small" (more average) I guess to a girl who had had huge, 5.5" is small.

The first time we swapped with another couple. I checked on them after several hours. She and our neighbor were covered by a sheet. My wife took both of our cocks in her hands and stroked them to erection. I could see his making a huge tent under the sheets. She told me to leave and they and they would see use in a little while.

I find this very hot and a really turn on, when a women compare cock size. Already experienced some good situations.
Many times I sent my wife pics from naked hot guys with big cock erections. I love do that when she go out with friends. One night she was out with a female friend and I was sexting her and sent her some pics. After she got home we were both super excited and we started foreplay. She slid her hand down my boxers and started massaging my balls and then stroking my dick and said "it looks smaller than the ones in the pics you sent". I made silence for about 20 seconds, it was totally unexpected. She was comparing my cock to the cock she saw on the pics I sent earlier. Big turn on!

Wife uses to avoid direct comparisons, and I see the reasons. We are in the lifestyle to have greater sexual experiences and to enjoy voyeurism mostly, we are not particularly into humiliation fetishes and she is not the type of person who risks spoiling the fun.

But there was this male friend she started to see, and then one time we met MFM.

Of course I knew he was well endowed by many pics, but the living comparison when my wife started to suck our cocks kinda gazed her and impressed me as well. She started to play with the two cocks (one really big, the other on average) squeezing them together, beating them over her face, which only made crystal clear the differeces and his hugeness.

So she proceeded to sucking hard on him, gagging, making noises, kinda of leaving my dick behind for me to jerk while watching. She put a hell of a show. Guy also went nuts and fucked her doggy.

My husband loves it when I tell him how much bigger my bull's cock is than his. I usually take pics of my bull and his cock for when I masturbate later. He likes to watch me masturbate to my bull's pics and loves it when I tell him how small his dicklet is compared to theirs.