When she enjoys being shared

Honey I found this meme on the internet. You have huge natural tits that we're both proud of. When we go on vacation and decide to get involved in that MFM 3 some we talked about, if you want to do something like this, I definitely would want to film it. Text me back, LMK
7 asian wife on tits.gif

A senior couple still Swinging into their 60's were renting an Air B&B while on vacation. They went out to dinner a nice local restaurant. Their waiter was a really nice attentive guy. Very cordial and even recommended local shows in town. While having their dinner the couple came up with the idea of a MFM 3 way with the waiter if he was so inclined. It was a little awkward bringing up the subject to the waiter (Carl) as the couple were leaving. But he seemed up for the idea and took the couples number. An hour or so later carl called them and let the couple know he gets off at 8pm. Well, by 10pm the Mrs. had Carl's cock deep in her pussy. It's been awhile since she had such a younger man in her.

Attachments

• G mature wife.jpg
    G mature wife.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 19
"Honey you've known Carl almost as long as I have. You shouldn't feel embarrassed that he would be our choice for trying him for a 3some. If I ask him I know he'll agree. He's safe, you know he'll keep the secret. And a lot will be up to you how to go about the the session. We'll go to a hotel of course. And once there you'll have to get a little bold. Working both our cocks would be a perfect start".

View attachment 2245776
Very hot

"We talked about a 3 way with another male. If you want to try something like this, I'm okay with it. This looks like the husband was filming his wife taking the money shot on his wife while resting his balls on her pussy. Then she looks to the husband to see if he got the footage".

Attachments

• wanted (2).gif
    wanted (2).gif
    29.5 MB · Views: 19
After 32 years of marriage, seeing you become a Hot Wife for the first time and sucking your first young cock while vacationing in Vegas, was crazy sexy.
I could see how you wanted to kiss him as he fucked you. I couldn't wait to see his balls release his young sperm into your married pussy. Didn't I tell you, you shouldn't be shy about this? A 25 year old buck wants to put his load deep in your sweet snatch.

sucking young.gif grandr.gif