Stag/Vixen (MFM) Threesomes w/Asian wife

Your sexy wife took two loads on her tits.
asian call girls2.jpg
These are incredible scenarios and excellent photo’s. Damn sure wish I was an active participant in these. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you tdog71, you probably came to the conclusion that these images are what goes through my mind for my Asian wife. We have done a few of the MFM stuff, but definitely not often enough. LOL

Your pinay wife is very submissive. When you mentioned sharing her early in your marriage, she just thought this was something wives did for and with their husbands. You might vet a guy and then tell your wife that, "We'll be having a guy over for playtime this weekend". She'd ask what day and if it was at a hotel. She wanted to be ready for the session. Your wife has a great ass for an Asian and you loved filming her getting railed doggy. She even told you she preferred that because she can feel it go "way inside". She knows the men you invite will cum in her during the session. In her thinking it's proof (to you) that men see her as desirable so you should feel proud and grateful that you have such a sexy Filipina wife.

Attachments

• 6 pinay wife.gif
    6 pinay wife.gif
    5.8 MB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Reactions: sjhopefulguy
This is when you have a very seductive Asian wife who loves her role as a sex toy. She knows you have a few really close friends. She met them before at at New Years party. So she knows what they look like, she knows their personality and commented how they seemed to have similar traits as you. Sense of humor, practical and more importantly humble, almost shy.
You and your wife have done MFM and Couples Swinging over time, but never really with people you knew. On a dare you happen to mention the 3 guys from that New Years party. She remember all of them. You asked her.

You: "Would you do all three of them"?
Her: "All at once"?
You: "Yeah, and of course me".
Her: (almost laughing) "You think they could even get naked in front of each other? They'd be so embarrassed if I started blowing one of them. They seemed so shy".
You: "Well I'd have to tell them ahead of time. That we'd be gang banging you, which they wouldn't believe".
Her: (laughing) "Okay you plan it. I'll put on a show. Let them know, no condoms. And if you fuck me last, you know I'm going to be a mess".
You: "I can wait. You know I like fucking you last after your pussy is already filled with cum".

Attachments

• AsianwifeGB.gif
    AsianwifeGB.gif
    9.1 MB · Views: 50
You usually think that women from India are more subdued. But you introduced her to Western sexual freedom and wife sharing. She couldn't believe that white American men would be interested in her when you introduced her to your close circle of friends. You let her know that it was okay to enjoy their attention. She was shocked that all of them were hard just seeing her nude body. You were so proud when she told you, "I know it is my duty to help them to release. They are our guests".

Attachments

• India indian.jpg
    India indian.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 20
Your Asian wife is very liberal and she knows that men enjoy sex. And that you have male friends that are close to you. So she's fine with entertaining them when you have them over or go to a hotel. She also knows that you have a kink for watching her getting fucked by other men and that her taking the "Money Shot" is a big part of that.
Notice how she guide the friend to shoot his load more into her mouth and face.

asian wife reach.gif

Of course I have to keep my Asian wife's identity secret. I share her with one of my closest friends Carl. I told her that Carl is her "boyfriend" and that she should treat him like one. At first she seemed a little confused, then she asked "Even the bold" (meaning sex). I said yes, "You can not refuse him when he like". She understood that. Then I told her I wanted to see her take some of Carl's Juice (as she calls it). She laid her head off the edge of the bed. I told Carl, "Go ahead and let her suck her cock but when you're ready, give her a load across her mouth, I gotta try and hide her eyes on the video".

hide wife.gif

When you married your Pinay wife, you had to explain to her what a Vixen wife was and this is what you had in mind. She understood that it meant you sharing her with other men, she found that exciting as she loved sex and really had a preference for white men. You told her you were going to get a white boyfriend (your best friend Carl) and there would be times when the boyfriend would come over and she would be in bed with you AND the boyfriend.
You invited Carl over and you told your wife to just jerk him off so she gets use to handling his cock. She did a really good job as you filmed.
You showed her the video afterwards and told her in her pidgin dialect, "Look how much juice he get. Next time his botoe (cock) go inside your belot (pussy). You let him put all his juice inside. When he finish, I will put inside and add more to".

Attachments

• boyfriend.gif
    boyfriend.gif
    18.2 MB · Views: 9
Your Filipina wife does not mind the wife sharing, but she says no intercourse. She says, that's only for you, the husband. But she doesn't mind giving your friends blow jobs. She thinks it's like masterbation, but helping someone else with it. Of course you find it exciting seeing your friend jerking off a huge load across her face and into her mouth. And NO Cum Dodging. She does not flinch as some guys cum is squirted across her beautiful face and body.

Attachments

• flip wife.gif
    flip wife.gif
    19.7 MB · Views: 12