Something may happen?

My wife got a new job at the first of the year as a executive personal assistant. Her boss asked her to go on a trip with him down to the coast on some biz. They have been there for a few day now. I've found out from her that he setup a side trip on a yacht trip with 2 other guys that he is friends with for a few more days out on the ocean. She went on this side trip this afternoon. Every since then I haven't heard a thing from her since.
I've heard a few story's about her boss. About how he is a big player with women. He's got money and just a big playboy. Now that he's got her going on a side trip, with 2 other guys, make's me wonder if he will try and get her to play around with him or maybe a group thing with his friends? Since it's just the 3 guys and just her onboard the boat.
Wife Hydie:
1135233827.jpg440361378_18432595078026069_431924307759202198_n.jpg
11111.jpg

My wife got a new job at the first of the year as a executive personal assistant. Her boss asked her to go on a trip with him down to the coast on some biz. They have been there for a few day now. I've found out from her that he setup a side trip on a yacht trip with 2 other guys that he is friends with for a few more days out on the ocean. She went on this side trip this afternoon. Every since then I haven't heard a thing from her since.
I've heard a few story's about her boss. About how he is a big player with women. He's got money and just a big playboy. Now that he's got her going on a side trip, with 2 other guys, make's me wonder if he will try and get her to play around with him or maybe a group thing with his friends? Since it's just the 3 guys and just her onboard the boat.
Wife Hydie:
View attachment 2267241View attachment 2267248
View attachment 2267242
she is sexy😍

Wife Hydie:
View attachment 2267242
Yes, id does appear that perhaps Hydie will be made to feel quite special. Have you guys discussed the lifestyle and such and if so, does she have the green light from you, as the three men may well want to experience such a beautiful woman.

Wife Hydie:
View attachment 2267242
Im not sure why it makes you wonder, you can see in her eyes, she is up for the game, and I bet she is loving it all three of them.

Wife Hydie:
View attachment 2267242
Ur wife sure is sexy, even clothed shes hot, i sure wish u2 lived next door 2me. If she was mine id rather she had her Thrills 1on1 , my x did lots of secret 1on1's, after she denied me i hated that my biggest relief was picturing him deep seeding her in my head,. back then her cheating was worse that could happen, if was Now i think i could adjust and want 2see how hot of a fuck she would be, BTW my now wife of 20yrs is a very str8 laced 46yo petite redhead, unaware of my newly found and growing desire 2c he pleasured by a bigger Raw cock, at times i think im ready to tell her, but after i cum in her i quickly realize im not ready for that. After 2 decades of just me i feel she would be hook if a real cocksman blast his seeds into her hot yearning needy pussy, YES as ive aged i feel she is in need. its a hard pill, i dont dare tell my younger buddies this, most are acking for her anyway, they would tell her my secret earning a good chance to fuck her.,