Votes: 11 7.6%
  • No need, but pull out just in time

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No need at all

Votes: 51 35.2%
  • You should settle for an occasional handjob

Votes: 40 27.6%

• Total voters
Yes, all that, and another reason that I see is that I want her to be clean and tight for him. As much as I love to reclaim her myself I would never send her off to see him with my sperm still inside her. That feels so inappropriate. So we usually don't have sex the day before she is likely to see him. But to refrain from reclaiming her afterwards is still a big challenge for me, with or without a condom.

Has anyone copulated with a condom on while she has another man's load inside her? Doesn't it make the condom slip off easily?
Hubby has frequently, but he says that full slippery feeling and the HEAT in my pussy after being with my Lover pushes him over the edge immediately, he never lasts long enough to worry about the condom slipping off. LOL A full minute would be an ETERNITY!! Usually, he starts cumming when his head slips inside and he feels that heat thru the condom. J (the wife)

Reactions: nicebiguy
Hubby has frequently, but he says that full slippery feeling and the HEAT in my pussy after being with my Lover pushes him over the edge immediately, he never lasts long enough to worry about the condom slipping off. LOL A full minute would be an ETERNITY!! Usually, he starts cumming when his head slips inside and he feels that heat thru the condom. J (the wife)
In other words, totally useless as a man.

In other words, totally useless as a man.
Well, not the best sex partner anymore. As a man, that hasn't changed. He used to be able to play sexually for hours before I got involved outside our marriage, but ever since I started having affairs, his ability to restrain himself from cumming has definitely gone downhill. And I don't do much to help in that manner either........I know his triggers and I pull them ALL the time!!
Actually, right now that I am not involved outside the marriage (post pandemic, everything has changed), I would kinda' prefer he not have such a hair trigger sometimes, but its hard to reverse over a decade of training in that manner.

J (the wife)

Well, not the best sex partner anymore. As a man, that hasn't changed. He used to be able to play sexually for hours before I got involved outside our marriage, but ever since I started having affairs, his ability to restrain himself from cumming has definitely gone downhill. And I don't do much to help in that manner either........I know his triggers and I pull them ALL the time!!
Actually, right now that I am not involved outside the marriage (post pandemic, everything has changed), I would kinda' prefer he not have such a hair trigger sometimes, but its hard to reverse over a decade of training in that manner.

J (the wife)
I read about wives making their cuckies put numbing cream on their cock head then make him wear two rubbers and give them 5 minutes to cum while fucking her. Most can't get off. Plus it would be perfect for wimpy,sissy cucks. Might want to try numbing cream and one rubber for your hubby.

Reactions: owlmale

J (the wife)
What's to stop you from getting another man for yourself? No more covid issues.

Reactions: nicebiguy