Reclaiming It

Berta698

Couple
We have so much fun during sex when I'm "reclaiming it" after she's been with someone or especially when she has broken the rules a little to do something naughty on her own. Since joining the site, we haven't seen anyone else discussing this or commenting on this. Is it an unusual thing to "reclaim" her with a good hard fuck after? Or are others into this and doing it as well?

We have so much fun during sex when I'm "reclaiming it" after she's been with someone or especially when she has broken the rules a little to do something naughty on her own. Since joining the site, we haven't seen anyone else discussing this or commenting on this. Is it an unusual thing to "reclaim" her with a good hard fuck after? Or are others into this and doing it as well?

For us it is not unusual at all.

Remembering the nasty things wife has done and using it to boost or sexual life is one of the best aspects of this LS for us.

Hey Sean here. Reclaiming Jennifer is one of the reasons why I keep sharing her. We only do MMMF, MMF and I am always present and I am the last to penetrate her and our guest(s) always cum first. My cum is the last thing she feels or tastes. After our guest(s) have departed, I have this nearly uncontrollable desire to eat her pussy and fuck her deep. She wants that too and the reclaiming is some of the most intense sex we have.

Hey Sean here. Reclaiming Jennifer is one of the reasons why I keep sharing her. We only do MMMF, MMF and I am always present and I am the last to penetrate her and our guest(s) always cum first. My cum is the last thing she feels or tastes. After our guest(s) have departed, I have this nearly uncontrollable desire to eat her pussy and fuck her deep. She wants that too and the reclaiming is some of the most intense sex we have.
Love watching and waiting my turn. Although, there have been times when her guy fucks her all night and she just crashes afterwards. On those night, have to wait until morning to reclaim it. By that time, I'm really ready and eager to hit it.