real exhibitionism

andysmith

Couple
Gold
I really love it when my wife exposes in public and lets people see her assets. There are other threads where the pics of 'exposed' wifes are clearly in the home or elsewhere in private. Although that is fun, but is way more exciting when the pics are out on the street or in a bar or club. Love to see other men post pics like that. See my wife in this post. The yellow dress was kinda string material and she had no bra or panties (as u can see!) The red dress was almost transparent and infact my wife didnt realise that bring light full exposed her tits.

Attachments

• 20200805_092746.jpg
    20200805_092746.jpg
    478.3 KB · Views: 259
  • SAM_2622.JPG
    SAM_2622.JPG
    443.4 KB · Views: 241
  • 378_1000.jpg
    378_1000.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 222
  • SAM_1280.JPG
    SAM_1280.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 227
I really love it when my wife exposes in public and lets people see her assets. There are other threads where the pics of 'exposed' wifes are clearly in the home or elsewhere in private. Although that is fun, but is way more exciting when the pics are out on the street or in a bar or club. Love to see other men post pics like that. See my wife in this post. The yellow dress was kinda string material and she had no bra or panties (as u can see!) The red dress was almost transparent and infact my wife didnt realise that bring light full exposed her tits.
She super sexy love to see more she got me rock hard

Attachments

• 20230521_103532.jpg
    20230521_103532.jpg
    499.4 KB · Views: 191
Pure fuck meat