First time public exposure

hi from long island new york i am married and i am bi my husband is not we meet others into exhibitionism same room sex all safe fun my first time i was nude in public was i was seventeen took a walk on a beach near me as i walking i saw more and more nude people mostly men i went back a few times and took my top of then i sat on beach and took it all off soon others would stop and say hi or just being friendly found it exciting and liked watching men get hard lol
Hard not to get hard such a hot sexy body

My exgf had a similar episode while drunk and carefree. I had just picked her up from a Christmas party that had lasted 5 days, long story, and she felt sick as were traveling home so I stopped so she could throw up. She ran across the road, but as she was stood there a car came past her and her dress blew right up revealing that at the party she had lost her underwear. I got this photo as the dress was coming back down. It was up in the air for enough time for me to get the camera out and ready and then get a few shots off. After the initial blast she must have thought "what the hell" and started flashing the other road users

Attachments

• File 00106.jpg
    File 00106.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 20
  • File 00096_resized.jpg
    File 00096_resized.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 13
  • File 00108 (1).jpg
    File 00108 (1).jpg
    399.6 KB · Views: 18
My wife loves to expose her pussy in public, as she is doing in the photo below, especially for hot young guys that she is attracted to. She has reeled a few in this way, as she smiles at them and makes it clear she is doing it on purpose for them to see, which often results in them coming to talk to her.

View attachment 2180371
It would sure get me to notice and come over to say hello among other things I would offer

On our honeymoon in Jamaica, another couple we were hanging out with convinced my wife that we should all go to the nude island that was just off the shore from our resort we were there for three hours, and I think my wife love the freedom of being able to show off for Bonnie Talk to people while she was fully exposed. Seeing the way men fly to her, probably launched my desire to show her off and later to share her.

We end up going back to the island to additional times. She said that she liked the idea that she was able to tan without getting any lines, but I think that she just really enjoyed being nude in front of other people. On our last trip there, we, took the photo on the right.
I can see why you want to show her off and I would love to thoroughly and intimately explore her tan lines

It would sure get me to notice and come over to say hello among other things I would offer
My wife has a way to shw off as wel.it gets us going and she has gotten. Picked up.by it.. One of her favorite things is to go boot shopping wearmg a short.skirt with a thoung or g string .She will.fnd a shoe store thats not bisyvwith a giy that meet her approval she will look a thogh h bots that arr full. Lace up and ask him to lace them.up.of couste he get to see her g string ete and she makes sure he sees becsuse she has to spread her legs then he does the ther eg she mzke sure he sees it all. She meet ne of her regulars that way .Feel free to ask us anything Bob

One of my favorite things to do on a warm (preferably breezy) day is “accidentally“ flash in public I love the attention I get from men when they see parts of my naked body. The first time was really an accident. I met my hubby for lunch and I wore a very thin sundress and nothing else. I could tell I was driving him crazy during our meal. I could also notice stares I was getting from men in the restaurant. As we left the restaurant the wind was blowing pretty good and I had to work harder getting the restaurant door closed. As I was doing so the wind blew my thin little dress up fully exposing everything from the lower part of my tits to a clear view of me freshly shaven pussy area. I could not get my dress to go back down. The incident didn’t last long but the men inside the restaurant go so excited. I walked to my car with my ass showing some and felt really good.
Since then I like to recreate that experience by letting my dress blow up on a windy day or letting my dress strap fall off my shoulder and expose my tit. It makes men happy and makes me feel good about myself.
It makes my wife feel very good about herself when men like seeing her naked

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu