saucy photo shoot of wife by stranger

Several years ago my then gf agreed to do a sexy photo shoot with an old photogragher that i knew. We did not discuss how much she would expose but agreed just to see what happened. She had several dresses to pose in and all would be done without underwear as she rarely wears it any way.

The old guy (in her late 60s, she was late 20s) started fairly normally but fairly quickly got her to expose tits and then pussy. Damn it was a rush. I quietly took a few pics of him taking pics! As few from the shoot below. More avail if people would like to see.
hot slut!

Several years ago my then gf agreed to do a sexy photo shoot with an old photogragher that i knew. We did not discuss how much she would expose but agreed just to see what happened. She had several dresses to pose in and all would be done without underwear as she rarely wears it any way.

The old guy (in her late 60s, she was late 20s) started fairly normally but fairly quickly got her to expose tits and then pussy. Damn it was a rush. I quietly took a few pics of him taking pics! As few from the shoot below. More avail if people would like to see.
They look awesome!

She's hot and it would be fun and sexy to do a shoot with her. That was brave of her to do a clothing to exposed shoot her first time, and to expose so much for him to see.

I used to do similar shoots with first time, amateur wives and GF. Most of them were doing it for their guys. Sometimes the guys were there, others brought a friend or went solo. It was always interesting to see how far they would go. I would make suggestions, but always let them go with the flow and stay in their ever expanding comfort zone. Most of them eventually got into exposing everything or even going nude. Always so hot when they did. Many would really get into it, and it was obvious by the wetness that they were enjoying it as much as I or we were.

I'm glad your wife went for it and had a great experience. I'm sure you did too and you have the images to remind you both. It's hot that you now want to share her in this way. So many guys are going to appreciate her. Thanks for sharing.
it was also so exciting discussing with the old man what he was hoping to do on the shoot and discussing with him afterwards about gow much he loved it and how he enjoyed her scent...