Preferring bigger when getting older?

A few years ago my wife would sometimes struggle to fit all of me in certain positions. I'm only average sized, maybe a bit thicker than average. I put it down to her having a very tight pussy. Definitely the tightest I've ever been with.
Over the last year or so, I noticed her more accepting and definitely taking it harder than she normally would. I started trying bigger toys on her and after a small adjustment period, she now comfortably takes a 7x5.5in dildo. Her pussy actually reacts differently with it and it's gets wetter than I've ever seen with mine. She still tells me she prefers my cock though.
I've also noticed that she's not as tight as she used to be when we're fucking.

Has anyone else experienced this? Just wondering if maybe it's an age thing? I'm certainly not complaining, just curious 🙂

Over the last year, I have introduced a big 8" vibrator dildo to my gf. After initially brushing it off, I found she had been secretly using it every day. She then asked for permission to buy more. Last Xmas she bought 4 more different ones including a 11" and a wide dragon one. If I am working from her place on occasion, I hear her in the bathroom. Walk in to find a dildo suction to the tiles and her pounding it. This is my nod to drop my trousers and I start fucking her mouth.; or her laying on the bed in her abaya, open, naked underneath, legs wide open taking a large cock.

In march she confessed she loves big cock as shes never had anything bigger than me. I am 8" with average girth. I now have to wear an extender sleeve to make me bigger and girthier. She begs me to insert a dildo and my cock at the same time in her pussy. I can barely manage it.

She is in her mid thirties. I am not sure it is an age thing or a big cock exposure thing. Still no to cuckolding though 😔
Sounds like she wants or needs some DVP

Sounds like she wants or needs some DVP
Yes. She specifically has said she wants as 2 cocks in her but she cannot take real ones as that would be against her religious beliefs. It's a work in progress. Within a year she has become a cock hungry slut who is now making me wear an extender .Who knows what can happen in 3 years. I think she will eventually give in to temptation.

Btw... She said tonight she wanted me to find a bigger and thicker extender.