Pictures of wife

layla

Male
Hello again,

Well, the fantasy of sharing my wife with another male still hits and turns me on thinking about it, however my wife dosent know it yet, but she is very anti for this matter. However I would like to have a private conversation with people from forum, couples, males, women, and I would like to share some of my wife pictures (she dosent know it but she might turned on when I will show her your reactions)
thank you

Hello again,

Well, the fantasy of sharing my wife with another male still hits and turns me on thinking about it, however my wife dosent know it yet, but she is very anti for this matter. However I would like to have a private conversation with people from forum, couples, males, women, and I would like to share some of my wife pictures (she dosent know it but she might turned on when I will show her your reactions)
thank you
I’m willing

Buenas tardes amigo, así estuve yo de indeciso para compartir a mí esposa con los hombres, pero mí fantasía sexual fue más grande y le insistí a mí esposa me costó muchísimo convencerla pero al final terminó aceptando y ahora le gusta mucho que la comparta con los amigos