Pics of MILF hotwives

Good morning. Its 9:30 am in Oro Valley, AZ and its already 92 degrees. Yes, I am drinking coffee in this heat(a must for me). Will be in the pool most of the day. Have a great one everyone!!
Hello desert neighbor! Have a wonderful day in the pool. That's where I'd be if I had one lol

I can think of few things better than to be a shared slave with her to you. The things you might do with and to us. You punishment would probably make me want to mis behave.
I would want you to give us as a pair of slaves to a group of real men who are told nothing is off limits that we have 5 holes and you want them worn out and full while you watch. And you expect me to clean her abused body, their cocks and the submit to you.
Careful what you ask for! This guy is bi, and would definitely leave you walking and talking funny after! I'm not bi but not phobic, and many of our guests have been bi.1 (2).jpg

Sounds like it would be a fantastic experience despite the “risks”. Worth every minute and taking every inch multiple times
He's fucked her more than anyone else but me the last 20 years. Always stays for three orgasms of his own, then goes away, comes back a few hours later, repeat... One of her faves. I think he's still active too. We haven't been since covid, but it's come up again recently.

1 acockgobbler.jpg

He's fucked her more than anyone else but me the last 20 years. Always stays for three orgasms of his own, then goes away, comes back a few hours later, repeat... One of her faves. I think he's still active too. We haven't been since covid, but it's come up again recently.

View attachment 2273923

View attachment 2273923
My god she is beautiful and sensuous and so damned desirable

Reactions: sinsnaps