Pics of MILF hotwives

Sure you can handle her? Worth a try!

View attachment 2264109
Could never handle a real woman like her. That would require a real man. Would beg to just see her and to be given the privilege of serving her during and after her experiences with her bulls. Her penchant for masks ((particularly this on with the red mouth) causes me such excitement that I am leaking just looking at her.

Reactions: sinsnaps
Could never handle a real woman like her. That would require a real man. Would beg to just see her and to be given the privilege of serving her during and after her experiences with her bulls. Her penchant for masks ((particularly this on with the red mouth) causes me such excitement that I am leaking just looking at her.
Ah, then you would be my slave too. I'd make her gently suck you while with her latex mouth inserted. I would make you let her. There would be repercussions for your inevitable orgasm, for her. You would be told to administer them. I'd make sure I got a good show.

1803 Cinn prelude 3 latex mask (48).JPG1803 Cinn prelude 3 latex mask (57).JPG

Ah, then you would be my slave too. I'd make her gently suck you while with her latex mouth inserted. I would make you let her. There would be repercussions for your inevitable orgasm, for her. You would be told to administer them. I'd make sure I got a good show.

View attachment 2273401View attachment 2273402
I can think of few things better than to be a shared slave with her to you. The things you might do with and to us. You punishment would probably make me want to mis behave.
I would want you to give us as a pair of slaves to a group of real men who are told nothing is off limits that we have 5 holes and you want them worn out and full while you watch. And you expect me to clean her abused body, their cocks and the submit to you.

Reactions: sinsnaps