Photo Shoot Last Night...Have I Lost It?

So I figured why not a yoga plank for the occasion? I hope you still think I'm hot. Sorry, just feeling a bit insecure lately, not like me at all normally...

View attachment 2151993

Honestly, I'm pretty well known in the LS and around here and I've had some pretty scary confrontations that I didn't see coming. I'm pretty open about things but when a guy shows up at an event or even finds a way to follow you home...I take it very seriously. I have my babies that watch over me, I take them whenever I can to travel. They deter the kooks. This is one down side of the hotwife LS or the LS in general if you appear as a featured guest at advertised events or pose for various publications. He's a great guy and my "best girl"who's been at my side forever is wonderful too...Oh well, no idea why I'm telling you ths but I guess I'm feeling a bit insecure about a few things lately, not just my age and body...thanks for being understanding...I guess i've been sharing a bit much about me lately so you know me better and the situation better...

View attachment 2152012

View attachment 2152017

where has that self confident femme fatale gone to? 🤷‍♂️😊

So I owed some pics for some pubs but I think I've "aged out" or "lost it" a bit. Mr Hw says I'm nuts but I'll post a few nonpunishable pics on
here to show you how I look right now and get an honest opinion. I know the lighting and water running off my body makes my skin look creepy, but should I continue to model and post here, or should I just wrap it up?

Dee

View attachment 2151789

View attachment 2151791

View attachment 2151793
every one of your pics gets me hard ..does that answer your question😊

So I owed some pics for some pubs but I think I've "aged out" or "lost it" a bit. Mr Hw says I'm nuts but I'll post a few nonpunishable pics on
here to show you how I look right now and get an honest opinion. I know the lighting and water running off my body makes my skin look creepy, but should I continue to model and post here, or should I just wrap it up?

Dee

View attachment 2151789

View attachment 2151791

View attachment 2151793
😍My cock says you haven't lost anything! 😉

Dee

View attachment 2151789

View attachment 2151791

View attachment 2151793
You are a stunningly beautiful woman. Every inch of you is gorgeous!

While I have not had the privilege of meeting you myself, from your stories and pictures you seem like an amazing woman on the inside as well. Never let that doubt and insecurity take hold.

Feel free to message me anytime you are feeling any differently, I'll do my best to remind you how spectacular you are!

Dee

View attachment 2151789

View attachment 2151791

View attachment 2151793
Your husband is absolutely correct!! You are still a smoke show and not even close to aging out. Lost it? NO WAY!!

• Love
Reactions: Hwcouple702

While I have not had the privilege of meeting you myself, from your stories and pictures you seem like an amazing woman on the inside as well. Never let that doubt and insecurity take hold.

Feel free to message me anytime you are feeling any differently, I'll do my best to remind you how spectacular you are!
TY! 😘

Thank you, I very much appreciate that.

Thank you, I very much appreciate that.
You are welcome!

I am sorry to hear that once again some people are not able to simply appreciate when beautiful ladies like yourself are willing to give us a glimpse into your adventures. I sincerely hope it does not ever happen again. And that you are back to feeling as gorgeous as you know you are, and as safe and comfortable as can be soon!

Dee

View attachment 2151789

View attachment 2151791

View attachment 2151793
You're very sexy..you ain't lost nothing sweetie..looking great

• Love
So I figured why not a yoga plank for the occasion? I hope you still think I'm hot. Sorry, just feeling a bit insecure lately, not like me at all normally...

View attachment 2151993

Honestly, I'm pretty well known in the LS and around here and I've had some pretty scary confrontations that I didn't see coming. I'm pretty open about things but when a guy shows up at an event or even finds a way to follow you home...I take it very seriously. I have my babies that watch over me, I take them whenever I can to travel. They deter the kooks. This is one down side of the hotwife LS or the LS in general if you appear as a featured guest at advertised events or pose for various publications. He's a great guy and my "best girl"who's been at my side forever is wonderful too...Oh well, no idea why I'm telling you ths but I guess I'm feeling a bit insecure about a few things lately, not just my age and body...thanks for being understanding...I guess i've been sharing a bit much about me lately so you know me better and the situation better...

View attachment 2152012

View attachment 2152017
Sexy

• Love