Couples that have a regular deal with a guy/bull

We don't have any rules but nothing crazy happens. They do everything together that her and I do.
It's not cuckold as all. We never use terms like cunt, sloppy seconds, used pussy, we don't call it a cock, it's a dick
We do call it her pussy. We've never called her a slut or bitch.
She does say things like ... fuck me... I can feel your balls ... this feels so good... you're so hard. Things like that.
We kinda take turns with her, she gets really turned on and that's exciting for him and me.
Absolutely...that talk is super hot

Every other Sunday night..meets her for dinner at a restaurant 15 miles away, bartender and wait staff know them, I drive her there and leave. He brings her home to our house. I serve them a glass of wine and chat for 10 minutes and then she takes his hand and walks him into the master bedroom, locks the door as I clean up the drinks and go to second bedroom until she tells me I can come back …after he leaves at midnight or so….

Couples that have an ongoing thing with a guy...
a guy you've been with several times and your comfy with...
When you get together how long does it last? 30 min? 2 hours? More ?
Does he ever stop by unannounced or is it always a planned visit?
Does he stop by for just a quickie? Ever for just a bj ?

For us it's always planned, always on a Friday. We plan for at least 2 hours but there's been nights he dosent leave till 2am.
It's a fun relaxed time for us.
He never stops by unannounced.
One of my wife’s boyfriends will invite us to go to a cabin he rents up in the mountains
We usually spend three days with him and his wife. His wife no longer participates but will watch at times as she is masturbates
Sometimes he will play with my wife off and on all day. He loves licking her pussy before he fucks her. He will sit back and have me suck his cock while my wife and him kiss and cuddle. This has been the routine for almost 26 years. If his wife isn’t along on the trips to the cabin my wife sleeps in bed with him and they have me sleeping on the floor next to their bed
Her other two boyfriends will call before stopping by and because the one is married and the other one has a girlfriend and they must watch how long they stay because the wife and the girlfriend doesn’t know

One of my wife’s boyfriends will invite us to go to a cabin he rents up in the mountains
We usually spend three days with him and his wife. His wife no longer participates but will watch at times as she is masturbates
Sometimes he will play with my wife off and on all day. He loves licking her pussy before he fucks her. He will sit back and have me suck his cock while my wife and him kiss and cuddle. This has been the routine for almost 26 years. If his wife isn’t along on the trips to the cabin my wife sleeps in bed with him and they have me sleeping on the floor next to their bed
Her other two boyfriends will call before stopping by and because the one is married and the other one has a girlfriend and they must watch how long they stay because the wife and the girlfriend doesn’t know
Sounds like some of my wifes funtimes

My wife has a regular that she has been playing with for the past few months. It’s always planned as he is married also and his wife doesn’t know. We have been meeting up usually once a week and get a room. We tend to keep it out of home although he has been to our home to hang out with. He and I have become good friends and will watch football together. He comes our way as he use’s work as an excuse to go out on the road. We usually will be together for an hour or two, sometimes longer. There has been times that it was just a quickie, but then there were times he spends a big part of the morning/afternoon with her.

We have had a regular if you will, she has a boyfriend and we see him together and she see him solo. Generally we alternate weekends where she is with me a weekend,we are together (all 3) for a weekend and then she is solo with him a weekend and repeat. It varies a bit, once in awhile he will come over on a weeknight but we are 2 hours apart so it is not as often on weeknights. She has gone over there on weekdays where he is working from home. Because of the distance it isn't so practical to just drop in for a "session".

We have a couple of regulars at the moment. The one guy is every couple of months but the other one is most weeks. Thursday will be their 9th time since June. Whereas with most of her dates I go along to watch, but with
her and this guy I usually leave them to get on with it. It's all recorded anyway. Mostly they just meet up for sex although on the odd occasion he's taken her for lunch then they've gone back for sex. He's a married guy in a sexless marriage as a few of them are. She won't meet anyone who's married and having sex at home.
The sex usually lasts 3-4 hours with him cumming a few times with loads of cozy chats and cuddling inbetween orgasms. They are both very comfortable in each others company and know I'm fine with whatever they want to do. Can see the arrangement lasting for some time to come and all three of us are happy with it.

My wife is very cautious and risk averse. She also likes to feel her lovers cum inside her. Therefore, a regular lover whom she knows and trusts is our only option. Fortunately, she found one who ticks all her boxes. Initially, they met about once a month at a hotel, always planned. These meets would last for about three hours. But lately this has changed. It now happens about once every week to ten days. He comes to our home when I’m out (I prefer not to be present because I get my thrill waiting to hear all about it afterwards). It’s planned, never spontaneous, but I am kept in the dark about it until the day when my wife tells me to wait for her to call to say I can come home. It might seem odd, but I really enjoy the whole thing. Not knowing which day it’s going to happen is an incredible feeling for me that I get to enjoy every day, then when I do get that call it is such a remarkable thrill.

It usually lasts about an hour. I then get the all clear as soon as he leaves and I get to enjoy her freshly fucked body whilst she tells me the details. It’s most unconventional, I know, but it really is the best sex I’ve ever had.
I hope you eat her out after he cums in her. My wife loves that. I like to watch her fuck him while she verbally humiliates me. Sometimes she will fuck me in my ass with a dildo in front of her lovers and girlfriends.

For me and my wife..sponteanous plan works great. We go out for dinner or drinks with our regular marrief bull and see where things hit off. Usually, we end up in hotel or he fucks her in our car.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
My wife is very cautious and risk averse. She also likes to feel her lovers cum inside her. Therefore, a regular lover whom she knows and trusts is our only option. Fortunately, she found one who ticks all her boxes. Initially, they met about once a month at a hotel, always planned. These meets would last for about three hours. But lately this has changed. It now happens about once every week to ten days. He comes to our home when I’m out (I prefer not to be present because I get my thrill waiting to hear all about it afterwards). It’s planned, never spontaneous, but I am kept in the dark about it until the day when my wife tells me to wait for her to call to say I can come home. It might seem odd, but I really enjoy the whole thing. Not knowing which day it’s going to happen is an incredible feeling for me that I get to enjoy every day, then when I do get that call it is such a remarkable thrill.

It usually lasts about an hour. I then get the all clear as soon as he leaves and I get to enjoy her freshly fucked body whilst she tells me the details. It’s most unconventional, I know, but it really is the best sex I’ve ever had.
i can understand how it is the best sex you ever had - it would be for me too - what do you do with your wife after shes been fucked for hours - do you get sloppy seconds, or do you like to lick his come out of your wife's pussy? i would like to do both of those.

i can understand how it is the best sex you ever had - it would be for me too - what do you do with your wife after shes been fucked for hours - do you get sloppy seconds, or do you like to lick his come out of your wife's pussy? i would like to do both of those.
It varies and will depend mostly on what she wants. Usually, though, I’ll taste her pussy and we might share his cum. But we always make love.

• Love
Reactions: like2wacher66
My wife has about six regular bulls, getting sex about 1-2 times a week. Usually a hotel, I drop her off and collect, in evening if a short time in afternoon or next morning if she stays the night - more usually.

Sometimes they will drop by for a few hours and they'll use our bedroom. This is special because I can hear them rutting and she moans a lot.

On occasion she will invite one for a weekend and basically treat him as her husband.

Recently we went away for a week with one, also a friend of mine. We shared her all week.

Attachments

• 0-358bb80.png
    0-358bb80.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 21