Oldest wife

Nice I’m an older Asian wife and not really into young men but I have fucked a few. Usually at a club or gang bang party but for me it always feels weird, I like to be with men who are older than my children.
But every now and then someone like you and don't take this the wrong way but I'm going to say highly experienced take a malleable and educatable college age or they're about want to be stud and give them a good education on how to properly fuck could benefit so many other ladies over the years

But every now and then someone like you and don't take this the wrong way but I'm going to say highly experienced take a malleable and educatable college age or they're about want to be stud and give them a good education on how to properly fuck could benefit so many other ladies over the years
I take what you say as a compliment but I’m not here to train young men to be good lovers, I’m in this for the pleasure of it. You are very correct a mature woman could be of great value to a young man, just not this one. Like I mentioned I’ve been with some young men at times and not only do they lack the experience a woman of my caliber demands or desires it is weird for me, hard to explain but like making love to my children’s friends just not for me. Now an experienced kinky guy like you well that’s another story.

I take what you say as a compliment but I’m not here to train young men to be good lovers, I’m in this for the pleasure of it. You are very correct a mature woman could be of great value to a young man, just not this one. Like I mentioned I’ve been with some young men at times and not only do they lack the experience a woman of my caliber demands or desires it is weird for me, hard to explain but like making love to my children’s friends just not for me. Now an experienced kinky guy like you well that’s another story.
I understand that if you cannot get mentally into it is just not going to work. Now a dirty old pervert like me can enjoy a dirty kinky Slut Like You and that can also enjoy educating at up and coming slut of the possible Pleasures are waiting her

I understand that if you cannot get mentally into it is just not going to work. Now a dirty old pervert like me can enjoy a dirty kinky Slut Like You and that can also enjoy educating at up and coming slut of the possible Pleasures are waiting her
Or perhaps you’d enjoy watching me service a young man from outside my bedroom window? DOM

DOM meaning Dirty Old Man!

Last edited: