Nude Beach

Late 70s, I was just about to start college. There was a nude beach 20 minute drive away. It was a unusually warm Saturday. I thought I'd try the beach.
I got there around 11, not many people. Most were naked couples. I sat on my towel watching others arrive. Most were couples, some were 2 or 3 women, some were gay male couples. Beach was maybe 1/4 mile long, about 150 feet of beach from water to the surrounding cliffs. Pretty secluded. You had a hike down a trail to beach, 5 - 6 minute walk.
More people arriving. I was one of the few there alone. I'd never seen so many naked people in my life. Pussy and tits everywhere.
This older couple asked if they could sit near me, beach edict I learned. They were about 50, super cool, polite and friendly. They got naked and chatted with me. They were sitting side by side facing me. We were visiting, she changed positions and sat Indian style, I had a great view of her pussy. My dick started to grow. He said it's natural and not to worry, just don't parade around with an erection. It went down pretty quick.
They invited me to walk with them along the water, many people doing same.
We got back to our spot, a group of 5 people early 20s, 3 girls 2 guys. They were nice. They all got naked. Really quick one guy got full hard then same for other guy. The girls all laughed. My friend's wife said see its no big deal.
All three of us went for another walk to other end on the beach. There was a kinda secluded small place where people went p.ee in the wet sand, ocean washed it all away. Him and I went p.ee then she did. Was kinda hot watching her go, I got hard. It wend down fast.
We walked maybe 20 yards further, another secluded place. There was a guy doing his girl from behind leaning against a big rock. We stopped to watch, evidently it was normal to watch. I was hard, hubby was hard, wife put her hand around his dick and gave it a couple of pumps. The couple finished, walked to the water, squatted into the ocean to wash off. They smiled at us and walked off. Wife asked us if were ready meaning ... are your dicks down.
We walked back to our spot. Chatted a little more till they said they were leaving. We walked back to our cars together, said goodbye and drove off.
When I got home I jacked off and shot the biggest load ever. I beat off to those thoughts many times.
Good times.

Last edited:
Wife loved the nude beach . Went many times by herself. Also went with her girlfriends too. She also loved jetskiing nude too. I wasn’t really into the beach thing because I burn so easily.
Best time I saw her on the nude beach was our friends pitbull up on hind legs running after the birds and him dragging her while she was butt naked lol. Some good memories from 20+ years ago. That was on smiths point beach Long Island
She would go many times during the summer weekdays.
The time she jetskiied nude she went around the fishing charter boat and seemed like no one paid attention lol. But I’m not into fishing so maybe I don’t get it. She did it a few times when we live in Yuma az at martinez lake. Gorgeous place too
Again some great ole memories

I can not stress this enough
Life is so fucken fast and you are young for a short time not to mention we only live once. You would be surprised how many women love to do things like this but try it the memories are priceless. Trust me.
Go to a nude beach and see how much she enjoys it.
You don’t have to go nude either but the few times I went with her every woman was nude maybe 1/2 the guys were too. Many think it’s the opposite but not from what I saw

And you can have real stories of it like how the handglider crashed lol
Whole nother story. Funny but scary
Interesting thoughts...we had a funny story when we went to our first "lifestyle resort" and beach down in Mexico. Of course we were pretty open and pretty sexually experienced with others, but Mrs Hw was really shy at first about being nude at a resort. We showed up, checked in, Desire Riviera Maya, and changed into our "resort casual" clothes to go out to the pool bar. You know how you would feel if you walked into a "vanilla" resort pool naked? Well that's how we felt as we sheepishly skulked back to the back side of the bar. We were the only people wearing clothes and it was very embarrassing. We just screamed "newbies" by out attire. Well, we remedied that situation within a few minutes and all was well. Just another view on being shy at nude or nude optional locations...🤣