Nude Beach

Hi everyone,
We actually got introduced to cuck/hot wife lifestyle by going to a nude beach. We had swing experience but always enjoyed with couples. We were invited to to a nude beach by an older couple who we would normally not swing with and had a fantastic time. The gentleman in his early 60’s was extremely hung and my wife said he had a hypnotizing cock, she said it was hard not to stare at it. The gentleman turns out to service a few women routinely and eventually included my wife. Fell into this accidentally but we have both enjoyed he is a great easy going guy who most guys would be ok sharing their wives with. It’s not a weekly thing but my wife gets the bug for his big cock once our twice monthly.

Hi everyone,
We actually got introduced to cuck/hot wife lifestyle by going to a nude beach. We had swing experience but always enjoyed with couples. We were invited to to a nude beach by an older couple who we would normally not swing with and had a fantastic time. The gentleman in his early 60’s was extremely hung and my wife said he had a hypnotizing cock, she said it was hard not to stare at it. The gentleman turns out to service a few women routinely and eventually included my wife. Fell into this accidentally but we have both enjoyed he is a great easy going guy who most guys would be ok sharing their wives with. It’s not a weekly thing but my wife gets the bug for his big cock once our twice monthly.
If his cock his big, I'd absolutely love to see him pounding my wife

Reactions: 575Cuck
Wife loved the nude beach . Went many times by herself. Also went with her girlfriends too. She also loved jetskiing nude too. I wasn’t really into the beach thing because I burn so easily.
Best time I saw her on the nude beach was our friends pitbull up on hind legs running after the birds and him dragging her while she was butt naked lol. Some good memories from 20+ years ago. That was on smiths point beach Long Island
She would go many times during the summer weekdays.
The time she jetskiied nude she went around the fishing charter boat and seemed like no one paid attention lol. But I’m not into fishing so maybe I don’t get it. She did it a few times when we live in Yuma az at martinez lake. Gorgeous place too
Again some great ole memories

I can not stress this enough
Life is so fucken fast and you are young for a short time not to mention we only live once. You would be surprised how many women love to do things like this but try it the memories are priceless. Trust me.
Go to a nude beach and see how much she enjoys it.
You don’t have to go nude either but the few times I went with her every woman was nude maybe 1/2 the guys were too. Many think it’s the opposite but not from what I saw

And you can have real stories of it like how the handglider crashed lol
Whole nother story. Funny but scary

Reactions: Olderone