New and working on her

Good morning. I am new here. 41 year old bi small cocked wanna be cuck. I have recently told my wife that I'm bi and want to try a bi mmf with her and suck a cock with her. She didn't seem against it. I also told her I want her to cuckold me. She said that's something we will need to talk about. Got my fingers crossed but I'm trying my hardest. I am also from Maryland.

Good morning. I am new here. 41 year old bi small cocked wanna be cuck. I have recently told my wife that I'm bi and want to try a bi mmf with her and suck a cock with her. She didn't seem against it. I also told her I want her to cuckold me. She said that's something we will need to talk about. Got my fingers crossed but I'm trying my hardest. I am also from Maryland.
Good luck. Keep us posted. At least it was not a no, or fuck no.

a good way to make her more relaxed about it is buy her some nice lingerie&high heels&dress&jewelry etc and take her out,tell her how sexy she looks and many men thought the same ,she,s gonna be excited and more confident to dress sexy

this is a very big deal - cuckold job is to stay focus on pleasing her anyway you can -- ladies you should tell your cuckold husbands or if he is trying to get you to fuck others cocks - it is very exciting for the cuckold to be told to take hold of his cock and guide his cock into your pussy. Then tell the cuckold husband to suck your tits while you are being fucked - he will be able to feel you enjoy being fucked. Then next time you play with the bull - have him do it again and tell him to suck his cock before he guides his cock into your pussy. Then after that - soon you need to tell him to suck his cock clean and lick his cum from your pussy.

Reactions: Bottombicuck