How to convince my wife..?

layla

Male
Hello, first time posting here. Me (M25) and my wife (F32) are together for a year now and I really would love to share her with a another Male, but I’m afraid of telling her, even though I tried the questionnaire and she is no way wants to try threesomes etc.. I don’t want to ruin the relationship but I really can’t get over this. I’m trying to come up with similar subject and she dosent like it. I propose to her to start an only fans for fun and she was positive with it. Kinda confused 😅
She also dosent mind of being topless at the beach.
Please write me advise.. much appreciated

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
If you’re anywhere near MANHATTAN (NYC), she possibly may be interested in meeting (socially) a good looking, tall, classy, well educated, articulate, professional, charming, discreet, (EXPERIENCED) gentleman BBD BULL to stir her interest in this scene. It’s worked before—Please check my profile. Crammer

Hello, first time posting here. Me (M25) and my wife (F32) are together for a year now and I really would love to share her with a another Male, but I’m afraid of telling her, even though I tried the questionnaire and she is no way wants to try threesomes etc.. I don’t want to ruin the relationship but I really can’t get over this. I’m trying to come up with similar subject and she dosent like it. I propose to her to start an only fans for fun and she was positive with it. Kinda confused 😅
She also dosent mind of being topless at the beach.
Please write me advise.. much appreciated
Start by formulating a dream of a sexual encounter that you think she would like. Put in elements you know turns her on (does she like to be overpowered, does she like calling the shots, does she like tall men, different ethnicity, etc.). Create the dream in a somewhat odd manner (many dreams don’t make a lot of sense). Don’t be overly detailed tho.

Replay the dream in your mind several times, formulating it well enough to be a daydream. Then while starting to have sex tell her you had a strange dream. Recall it while whispering in her ear, while caressing or fingering her. It’s best to share once she is turned on. Just tell her it’s odd but the dream really turned you on. Proceed with sex. Don’t talk about it again for a few days unless she does. Then bring up the dream again the next time having sex. Ask her if the dream turned her on too. Go from there, if she doesn’t get into it, let it rest for 2 or 3 months, then bring it out again. However if she isn’t into it you need to have another dream of just the two of you. Don’t make this an an every night story. It gets old and can be a turn off. Bottom line if she isn’t interested you need to keep it to yourself as your own fantasy, don’t risk the relationship for a few moments of ecstasy.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c