My obsessed husband

Christal

Female
I dont know why but my man likes sharing me I thought he was crazy but I have to admit it's definitely nice having two hung men fucking my brains out but sometimes he takes it to the extreme and finds black guys that are bi so we can both suck on a BBC together should I take it to the next step and finds me a sexy black guy that will bend me and my hubby both over and show him the real beauty of that black cock I mean he sucks black guys off why not feel that real man dick with me

No sé por qué, pero a mi hombre le gusta compartirme. Pensé que estaba loco, pero tengo que admitir que definitivamente es agradable tener dos hombres colgados follándome hasta el fondo, pero a veces lo lleva al extremo y encuentra negros que son bisexuales para que ambos podamos. chupar una BBC juntos, ¿debería ir al siguiente paso y encontrarme un chico negro sexy que nos doblegue a mí y a mi esposo y le muestre la verdadera belleza de esa polla negra? Quiero decir, él se la chupa a los negros, ¿por qué no sentir eso? hombre real polla conmigo
Saludos nos ha encantado haber encontrado este tema acá y más Gusto ver cuántas parejas con los mismos gustos han dado su opinión

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Saludos nos ha encantado haber encontrado este tema acá y más Gusto ver cuántas parejas con los mismos gustos han dado su opinión
Y nosotros no podemos estar más de acuerdo con las otras opiniones y maneras que han comentado y nos gustaría contar sobre nuestra manera de disfrutar. De eso cómo pareja bisxesual y al menos para nuestro gusto y que también siempre lo recomendamos para ésas parejas que quieran ir más allá nosotros por anos de experiencia haciendo no conocemos una experiencia más grande para tener como pareja bisxesual que el momento donde los dos empiezan a ser penetrados juntos primero por un amigo y estando desnudos y bien calientes empiezan a entrar a la habitación un grupo de amigos para unirse y estar dando placer por horas seguidas
Está es solo nuestra opinión pero les digo que esa algo tan fuerte.y adictivo que si vas 1 vez ya no van a parar

• Love
I dont know why but my man likes sharing me I thought he was crazy but I have to admit it's definitely nice having two hung men fucking my brains out but sometimes he takes it to the extreme and finds black guys that are bi so we can both suck on a BBC together should I take it to the next step and finds me a sexy black guy that will bend me and my hubby both over and show him the real beauty of that black cock I mean he sucks black guys off why not feel that real man dick with me
enjoy your hubby - push him to be more sissy-fem and lick your pussy after you have been fucked. So fun to have a 4way where two BBC fucks both of you two mmm

Hot situation. I’m surprised it hasn’t already happened. I’d urge you to goat for it. We live this life one time. You don’t want to be on your deathbed wishing you’d have passionately indulged your every passion, fantasy and dream. Live your best life. I’m a 68 year old man. I can attest It goes fast, especially as your days wind Down. Do it while you can. Don’t save anything for tomorrow..

Sounds like a good time id let y'all suck me then fuck you both silly

There is nothing better than a couple, sharing a cock. Everybody enjoying the pleasure in the ecstasy, showing her appreciation for a sexually superior man together is joy, one of the great joys of the lifestyle.

Feels weird to be the cautious voice here, but a lot of men see a distinct difference between sucking cock and being fucked... he could be okay with one and set against the other, and pushing unexpectedly could cause problems.

Me, I'm down for either, and in his place would be fine with it... but you do run the risk of utterly alienating and pissing him off.

Go for it. I don't suck cock, and my wife rarely lets me watch when she's getting fucked by someone else. But, twice she's cheated on me with big black studs: its was a huge turn on for both of us. Both times were on Caribbean holidays; one of them fucked her on the beach at night after he picked her up at our hotel bar. The other (a few years later) fucked her in our hotel room while I waited in the bar. She loved their bigger cocks and told me they gave her much bigger and better orgasms than I could. It still gets me very turned on, so I'm sure you'll have fun.