my first cuckold experience

lindalongisland

Female
Verified
hi i am married and bi my husband is not live on long island newyork we go to swing partys a lot for safe play or in house nudism i am a exhibitionist since i was very young like to be nude in front of others my husband and i have done same room swap with other couple and most time its fmf which my husband likes a lot resent we talk about my dirty ideas and he has made a few come true having men come and use toys on me and i watch them jerk off which i like but i told him i want to be dirty and no limits and work with me i told him i like watching him eat my friends i watch and join in but hes not gay so i asked him set find one or two men to come to our house that hes has checked out there ok blood work and watch me with them i told him i want to be dirty and not feel bad later so he said ok took two months to setup i want to taste cum fingers in all spots and cocks the night before he gave me a enema so i would be clean they came over in afternoon they were gay as well and wanted to have sex one at a time with my husband and the other guy watching haveing the blinds open with bright sun on my me he started useing toys tasteing me and anal beads i asked him to fuck my ass it turned me on that my husband was watching we had sex and i wanted to such him and have them both watch me have his cum in my mouth asked we were done took a shower and brushed my teeth and did it again with the other guy i thank my husband he was ok with it tasting another mans cum excited me we swap but draw the line on me having there cum in my mouth

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-05-28-21-13-56.png
    Screenshot_2017-05-28-21-13-56.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 44
  • 20170519_191925.jpg
    20170519_191925.jpg
    212 KB · Views: 37
  • gt.jpg
    gt.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 54
  • 20231026_204304.jpg
    20231026_204304.jpg
    598.5 KB · Views: 42
hi i am married and bi my husband is not live on long island newyork we go to swing partys a lot for safe play or in house nudism i am a exhibitionist since i was very young like to be nude in front of others my husband and i have done same room swap with other couple and most time its fmf which my husband likes a lot resent we talk about my dirty ideas and he has made a few come true having men come and use toys on me and i watch them jerk off which i like but i told him i want to be dirty and no limits and work with me i told him i like watching him eat my friends i watch and join in but hes not gay so i asked him set find one or two men to come to our house that hes has checked out there ok blood work and watch me with them i told him i want to be dirty and not feel bad later so he said ok took two months to setup i want to taste cum fingers in all spots and cocks the night before he gave me a enema so i would be clean they came over in afternoon they were gay as well and wanted to have sex one at a time with my husband and the other guy watching haveing the blinds open with bright sun on my me he started useing toys tasteing me and anal beads i asked him to fuck my ass it turned me on that my husband was watching we had sex and i wanted to such him and have them both watch me have his cum in my mouth asked we were done took a shower and brushed my teeth and did it again with the other guy i thank my husband he was ok with it tasting another mans cum excited me we swap but draw the line on me having there cum in my mouth

Nice looking creampie. I couldn’t get through your post. Did you feed him the other man’s sizable ejaculate. I love lapping up a fresh creampie.then reclaiming my gal afterward with the strange man’s semen still in her vagina. I tell her not to clean. It’s so hot to grunt my cum on top of his. Then I know she’s still mine..

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu