My first real gloryhole experience

Wow that had to be an amazing experience for you.
When my wife told me suck a guy’s cock I really didn’t want to but when I started sucking him I did not want to stop and I knew I wanted to suck cocks more often.
I loved to suck and lick their balls and totally got turned on when they unloaded their cum in my mouth
I know, right? I personally prefer to take them into my mouth when they’re soft so I can feel it growing and getting harder than the more I suck and pump I can feel it starts to throb and feel that huge head. Getting ready to unload down my throat it always makes my, cock hard

I know it's been a while since I have commented on this post. Want to thank everyone again for the likes and comments. I love how kind and open everyone is on this website when I venture back.

Just wanted to briefly mention something regarding the guy in the post. I'll keep it short because I plan on making a third post about the experience (with him involved) soon. He has fucked my girlfriend numerous times since I made this post and it's been going even better than I hoped for.

Stay tuned.

Wow that had to be an amazing experience for you.
When my wife told me suck a guy’s cock I really didn’t want to but when I started sucking him I did not want to stop and I knew I wanted to suck cocks more often.
I loved to suck and lick their balls and totally got turned on when they unloaded their cum in my mouth
Fuck that's absolutely amazing that your wife told you to suck a cock You're very lucky I know I enjoy it..