Muslim female single Australia looking for cuckold husband

Hi everyone
I have been single for a long time now, I’m attractive and get a lot of attention from guys but whenever I speak to a guy or date for potential marriage, they want me to wear a hijab or show no cleavage and dress modestly. I want to marry a guy that would like to show me off and I’m curious to try lots of things

Hi everyone
I have been single for a long time now, I’m attractive and get a lot of attention from guys but whenever I speak to a guy or date for potential marriage, they want me to wear a hijab or show no cleavage and dress modestly. I want to marry a guy that would like to show me off and I’m curious to try lots of things
For certain ,that body needs to be shown off ...Damn girl you've got it going on !!!

As an muslim cuck, I can honestly say it's a tough one. It's about keeping up appearances. It's still quite taboo in the Muslim culture and Muslim men dont want their wives to be looked at in these terms openly.

My ex gf cuckolded me. Both Muslim. She respected that in daytime and the neighbourhood she would dress and appear respectfully. We would make a point of going out of town or weekend away for her to express her self. She would dress on slutty sarees, latex (especially to fetish clubs) and always high heels. Btw she would book a hotel if it was close to home (except when she fucked my boss who insisted on our bed). She also wanted to indulge in her extreme desires from a BBC gangbang to humiliating and degrading me like a sissy bitch. We would then come home and act like a normal couple. We didn't meet many Muslims in to the lifestyle, guys or girls (We are in the UK). However, I can see there lots of muslim bulls on this site; not so many cucks like me.

Hi everyone
The only place I’d want you to wear a hijab is in the bedroom and nothing else! Your sexy as fuck

Reactions: bobtk
The only place I’d want you to wear a hijab is in the bedroom and nothing else! Your sexy as fuck
I totally agree. I believe she can have her cake and eat it if she plays it right. She needs to look for someone with more western tendencies and moderately religious. The cuckold portion can be made habitual and taught. I am a product of this behaviour modification. I am a Muslim cuck to my core. It takes time and effort.

Hi everyone
Stunning photos. Stylish. I've no doubt you'll find someone and then agree your long-term wants/needs. Happy to chat, as I've been with Arab friends, but am Irish.

سلام به همه
من مدت زیادی است که مجرد هستم، جذاب هستم و از طرف پسرها بسیار مورد توجه قرار می‌گیرم، اما هر وقت برای ازدواج احتمالی با پسری صحبت می‌کنم یا قرار ملاقاتی می‌گذارم، از من می‌خواهند حجاب داشته باشم یا دکلره نپوشم و متواضعانه بپوشم. من می خواهم با مردی ازدواج کنم که دوست دارد من را نشان دهد و کنجکاو هستم که چیزهای زیادی را امتحان کنم
Hello, do you want to be my friend?

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu