men who are sucking cock, what does it feel like to have his cock and balls pulse as he shots his load in your mouth.

For me and in my experience the pulsing and the cum coming in your mouth is not the best of sucking in a man. The ejaculation is quite an automatic action for a man that gets his cock stimulated. The moments before, and the mental and emotional aspects are quite superior experience for me. To me sucking another man and being fucked are very strong experiences but of a completely different nature. The one is the Ying and the other is the Yang. When you give a blowjob you are not really stimulated physically as when you get fucked but mentally and emotionally it is quite intense. I like very much the automatic/subconsious reactions of the body. The reaction of my own body: before i was permanently limp i always got a hard-on from sucking a man. Now I feel little pulses in my testicles and perineum that happen completely spontaneaously what tels me that my body likes it. The sponteanous reactions of the body of man that you suck that happens without his contious decision that he gets hard and harder and that his penis starts to release littles spurts pf precum that are lightlly salted. I like this very much because it is something that can not be pretendend and that is sincere. Ik like also very much that somebody desires me and this is also very arousing. The pulsing and heavy breathing of the man you suck and his ejaculation in your mouth is then the complete confirmation of the previous experienced moments, something that can not be denied. The guy that gets sucked has a feeling of power over you but as thereceiver you were the man that make him cum so it is no only a feeling subissive but also of control. My experience is also that how older I get the more I enjoy to pleasure somebody else. Cumming myself is less and less important. Sex shits more to a more and more emotional en mental leven then a physical.

For me and in my experience the pulsing and the cum coming in your mouth is not the best of sucking in a man. The ejaculation is quite an automatic action for a man that gets his cock stimulated. The moments before, and the mental and emotional aspects are quite superior experience for me. To me sucking another man and being fucked are very strong experiences but of a completely different nature. The one is the Ying and the other is the Yang. When you give a blowjob you are not really stimulated physically as when you get fucked but mentally and emotionally it is quite intense. I like very much the automatic/subconsious reactions of the body. The reaction of my own body: before i was permanently limp i always got a hard-on from sucking a man. Now I feel little pulses in my testicles and perineum that happen completely spontaneaously what tels me that my body likes it. The sponteanous reactions of the body of man that you suck that happens without his contious decision that he gets hard and harder and that his penis starts to release littles spurts pf precum that are lightlly salted. I like this very much because it is something that can not be pretendend and that is sincere. Ik like also very much that somebody desires me and this is also very arousing. The pulsing and heavy breathing of the man you suck and his ejaculation in your mouth is then the complete confirmation of the previous experienced moments, something that can not be denied. The guy that gets sucked has a feeling of power over you but as thereceiver you were the man that make him cum so it is no only a feeling subissive but also of control. My experience is also that how older I get the more I enjoy to pleasure somebody else. Cumming myself is less and less important. Sex shits more to a more and more emotional en mental leven then a physical.
I agree with most of that. Sucking another man’s cock for him is more mentally stimulating for me, and I completely agree with your statement that is is both submissive, but also in control at the same time.
Feeling a man’s cock swell up at the last second and then begin to involuntarily twitch and throb as his warm cum flood my mouth is definitely the ultimate compliment for a job well done and hearing him grunt and moan and then breathing heavy as his head is spinning immediately after he cums is quite a turn on for me. It gives me a feeling of pride knowing that I WAS THE REASON for causing his pleasure.

I was helplessly hooked after sucking my 4th or 5th cock. That was many years ago now, I have lost count of how many loads I have swallowed by now. The intense mental feeling of excitement and pleasure has never gone away. Feeling a man’s cock in my mouth and making him spurt that warm seed on my tongue is still just as satisfying today as it was when I first started.
The only difference now is that I have accepted the fact that I enjoy the act of sucking cock, so it is much easier now to simply drop to my knees whenever I meet someone with a nice cock that simply needs to be serviced.
I have become a cock sucking slut, and once I was able to wrap my head around that fact, the easier it is to simply just stop overthinking it and start enjoying the benefits of pleasuring a man with my mouth and making him cum.

Well said!

men when you are sucking a man's cock what does it feel like when his cock and ball pulse as he shoots his load in your mouth?
It feels amazing. First you start tasting more precum and his cock gets rock hard. Then his body will start to tense up and you will feel their cock begin to pulse! That’s when that taste hits your tongue and throat. Warm and thick. If it’s a big load it will fill your mouth and the pressure will start pushing some to the seal your lips have on his cock. I always swallow and start to squeeze the last drops into my mouth.

The actual feeling is amazing! You can feel his penis getting harder longer and more intense you suck. I recommend put your hands on his buttocks or press a finger inside of his anus if he’ll let you. That way you can feel the muscles in his buttocks and PC start to tighten and flex and you can tell how close he is to ejaculation. The feeling is highly erotic, like what was said above hearing a man’s heavy, breathing and grunts in rhythm the contractions of his bulbus muscles you feel on your tongue. If the man is healthy and consumes healthy things. Then his semen is salty, warm and pleasant to the taste. If not, it can be very bitter. It is desirable to swallow the ejaculate of a healthy man. Once an ejaculation starts, stop the up-and-down motion and avoid the head as it is very sensitive. Let the man empty himself into your mouth and time each swallow after every contraction. Let the man remove himself from your mouth. I do this a lot for my wife’s boyfriend, and he has had no complaints thus far.
Wrong, thats the mistake many make if you stop as the cum stops it becomes ruined... When the cum starts to flow that is the most intense part of the orgasm.... Keep moving up and down, if you cant swallow, let it run out but dont break contact and dont stop!

Wrong, thats the mistake many make if you stop as the cum stops it becomes ruined... When the cum starts to flow that is the most intense part of the orgasm.... Keep moving up and down, if you cant swallow, let it run out but dont break contact and dont stop!
You describe that so good. I’m a married man. Bisexual. The feeling of sucking a mans hard cock is a feeling no woman can give. I love licking my wife pussy . But sucking a man cock is next level. The best blowjob I’ve ever had Was from a man. Even watching another man’s cock pound my wife is something else

I agree with most of that. Sucking another man’s cock for him is more mentally stimulating for me, and I completely agree with your statement that is is both submissive, but also in control at the same time.
Feeling a man’s cock swell up at the last second and then begin to involuntarily twitch and throb as his warm cum flood my mouth is definitely the ultimate compliment for a job well done and hearing him grunt and moan and then breathing heavy as his head is spinning immediately after he cums is quite a turn on for me. It gives me a feeling of pride knowing that I WAS THE REASON for causing his pleasure.

I was helplessly hooked after sucking my 4th or 5th cock. That was many years ago now, I have lost count of how many loads I have swallowed by now. The intense mental feeling of excitement and pleasure has never gone away. Feeling a man’s cock in my mouth and making him spurt that warm seed on my tongue is still just as satisfying today as it was when I first started.
The only difference now is that I have accepted the fact that I enjoy the act of sucking cock, so it is much easier now to simply drop to my knees whenever I meet someone with a nice cock that simply needs to be serviced.
I have become a cock sucking slut, and once I was able to wrap my head around that fact, the easier it is to simply just stop overthinking it and start enjoying the benefits of pleasuring a man with my mouth and making him cum.
Right on, I couldn’t agree more get over the fact that it’s a guy and just enjoy the fact that you’re sucking a big beautiful cock and if you’re lucky, maybe you’ll take it in the other end too

I’ve fuked guys before but I’ve never been fuked.
You should definitely try. You’ll definitely enjoy it. Just take your time. Really take your time loosening up that ass. Remember if it hasn’t had a huge cock up before it’s gonna take a little time maybe stretch it out with some butt plugs first you can just wear them around during the day to loosen up your ass, that’ll be easier For the cock to just slide right in remember lots of lube

• Love
Reactions: Tof82
You should definitely try. You’ll definitely enjoy it. Just take your time. Really take your time loosening up that ass. Remember if it hasn’t had a huge cock up before it’s gonna take a little time maybe stretch it out with some butt plugs first you can just wear them around during the day to loosen up your ass, that’ll be easier For the cock to just slide right in remember lots of lube
The guys I fuked were all gay. So they had a lot more experience and practice than me in that department x

Reactions: vader 77
Yeah, but did you like it? How did it feel to be stretched out and used like a little bitch for his enjoyment?
The feeling of being taken and used like a woman, being stretched wider to the point where you feel your're about to be ripped apart, feeling like the tip of his cock is about to enter your stomach, and his boiling hot sperm is liike lava inside of your body...true ecstasy!!!

Last edited: