Maybe a deal breaker - no recap of what happened

We've been talking about cuckolding on and off for a year. My wife was making it clear that she was getting close to wanting to do it. From the start she was clear that I would be waiting at home but now she's saying that she won't tell me the details of what happened.
I think this is a deal breaker for me.
Any advice on this?

Edit: I meant to post this in the "convince the wife thread".

First, you do NOT want to be a single cuck..
1. Don't push your wife away by making demands. But, make it very clear to her the advantages of being married to a cuck. She doesn't want to hurt you with he details.
2. Tell her that's how you experience sex and intimacy with her, thru the bull and having sex at home. You don't have to to be in the room, but for sure in the same house for safety sake. Tell her you will be in the closet, or within ear shot just in case. Trust me, things can go south very quickly.
3. Tell her that if you are allowed in the room, you will make it very romantic for her. She thinks you will be a distraction. Don't Be!

I could go one, but be patient with her and don't push. This is suppose to be fun. She is pushing back because she doesn't know what's its really about. I am a pure cuck. If she wants advice, she can ping me here. But, both of you need to understand the amazing relationship you are building as a cuckold relationship. It is very strong, but only thru communication and complete honesty.

First, you do NOT want to be a single cuck..
1. Don't push your wife away by making demands. But, make it very clear to her the advantages of being married to a cuck. She doesn't want to hurt you with he details.
2. Tell her that's how you experience sex and intimacy with her, thru the bull and having sex at home. You don't have to to be in the room, but for sure in the same house for safety sake. Tell her you will be in the closet, or within ear shot just in case. Trust me, things can go south very quickly.
3. Tell her that if you are allowed in the room, you will make it very romantic for her. She thinks you will be a distraction. Don't Be!

I could go one, but be patient with her and don't push. This is suppose to be fun. She is pushing back because she doesn't know what's its really about. I am a pure cuck. If she wants advice, she can ping me here. But, both of you need to understand the amazing relationship you are building as a cuckold relationship. It is very strong, but only thru communication and complete honesty.
Thanks for the interesting reply. We are discussing it further and looks like we will find a solution.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife