Looks like tonight if she's going to do it.

Me and the wife have been talking awhile now on being in a open marriage. I've been waiting for some time to share her, but she's said that she would maybe be open to it. But left it at that. Well, she's been on a biz trip for that last week and I've got some friends that work with her "that don't know that anything about this" that have been send me text about her. And that they we alittle concerned about her behavior tonight. That she had been hanging out with some guy most of the night that she meet at the hotel bar. And she had been having alot of drinks with him. And that she even got up and tryed to sing on the karaoke. They sent me a pic of her:
289657594_10159109476803651_2890372239948355_n.jpg
She is not a big drinker. And she ended up leaving with the guy........ I've tried calling her and sending her a text. But I've gotten no answers. This would be the first time that she's never answered her phone right away.
I've got this gut feeling tonight's the night that she is getting shared for the first time.

Me and the wife have been talking awhile now on being in a open marriage. I've been waiting for some time to share her, but she's said that she would maybe be open to it. But left it at that. Well, she's been on a biz trip for that last week and I've got some friends that work with her "that don't know that anything about this" that have been send me text about her. And that they we alittle concerned about her behavior tonight. That she had been hanging out with some guy most of the night that she meet at the hotel bar. And she had been having alot of drinks with him. And that she even got up and tryed to sing on the karaoke. They sent me a pic of her:
View attachment 2248872
She is not a big drinker. And she ended up leaving with the guy........ I've tried calling her and sending her a text. But I've gotten no answers. This would be the first time that she's never answered her phone right away.
I've got this gut feeling tonight's the night that she is getting shared for the first time.
And?

Well, got a hold of her, and it did happen. She ended up going to his room last night. She's said that she would tell me everything when she gets home. Which it's till tomorrow night. But she did say that she spent the whole night with him.
Oh yeah if she spent last night with him the chances are good tonight is a repeat performance maybe even hotter with her doing things like fucking with curtains open against the window. If she can't tell you what happened it probably means he is near by.

Last edited:
Looking forward to the follow-up!

She reminds me so much of a woman I used to work with...we never fucked as we were both married but we flirted like crazy.

View attachment 2248872
Good for her let’s hope she’s doing what she wants and when she’s done she’ll give you a call to tell you all about it remember to root her on tell her how hot you think this is and she should have fun

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c